The Student Room Group

foundation year for pharmacy

i want to apply to pharmacy but my teachers won’t predict me what i need i have spoken to them but they refuse i have also told them my circumstances but they still refuse. should i apply to foundation year at pharmacy, i want to apply to keele.
Original post by akdd13
i want to apply to pharmacy but my teachers won’t predict me what i need i have spoken to them but they refuse i have also told them my circumstances but they still refuse. should i apply to foundation year at pharmacy, i want to apply to keele.

In these circumstances, you would very likely need to score higher than your predicted grades and then apply with your actual grades during your gap year. Predicted grades aren't always accurate, especially if you can do significantly better in a short space of time.

By all means apply for a foundation year should you wish, but you might have a bit of an issue transferring onto MPharm at the uni should you get the required grades for it instead.
There's also a high chance that you would be rejected from a number of MPharm degrees if your predicted grades don't meet the minimum. It's up to you though.

With your actual grades, unis would be less likely to reject you since the grades are actual and there is no risk that the grades can turn out differently.
Original post by akdd13

Hey what did u end up doing did u get into Keele ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending