The Student Room Group

hi i am taking me exams for y11 mocks

im scared what shall i do i revise but if i fail i will let everyone down
Reply 1
Original post by fatimahnoor
im scared what shall i do i revise but if i fail i will let everyone down

Revise and then see what happens, this is a really valuable time for you because this will reflect on how you would do in your actual GCSEs. If you don't get the marks you want then at least you can try do something different for the real thing and have a better idea as to what you can work on. Take this as a learning experience.
Reply 2
first of all, please remember that these are mocks and not real exams, they will not determine your place at college or an apprenticeship. they are just a reflection of areas that you need to work on in preparation for your real exams and to also practise and be a bit more comfortable in an exam situation. all i can say is try your best with revision. aim for 1-2 hours a night if you can manage it and as long as people know that you are doing this and revising effectively, there is absolutely no reason for them to be upset with you since you tried.

also, two websites that really helped me when revising for my gcses are mme (maths made easy) for maths and science subjects, and corbettmaths for maths!!

please dont stress too much - theyre not real exams!!

Quick Reply

Latest