The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath - Social Work Dissertation

I am planning on applying for Bath to do Social Work (currently in Year 13) and in the year 3 module, I can't see anything that looks like a dissertation and I can't find any other uni that uses the same course code. I just want to make sure if there is or isn't a dissertation that's part of the course as it would be a big win for me if there isn't.
Original post by biggaymer420
I am planning on applying for Bath to do Social Work (currently in Year 13) and in the year 3 module, I can't see anything that looks like a dissertation and I can't find any other uni that uses the same course code. I just want to make sure if there is or isn't a dissertation that's part of the course as it would be a big win for me if there isn't.

Hi,

This is the course module breakdown for our Social Work course, where a dissertation is not mentioned as part of the course. Instead you complete two different placements in the second and final year.

https://www.bath.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate-2023/social-work/bsc-social-work-and-applied-social-studies/

If you still would like some further clarification, please email [email protected] to ask any further questions!

Sophia (Placements Student)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest