The Student Room Group

Am I the only one thinking about this?

I am yet to begin with my degree in marketing. I still want to know. so i can make a better choice.

What can i do after school with marketing especially if i dont want to work within the country. I will like to work in Asia.

Can someone advise me?

please, I am actually asking for a friend. honestly, lol
Reply 1
Original post by Traderlenz
I am yet to begin with my degree in marketing. I still want to know. so i can make a better choice.

What can i do after school with marketing especially if i dont want to work within the country. I will like to work in Asia.

Can someone advise me?

not really there are a lot of options after
Original post by Traderlenz
Can someone advise me?

Hi there :hello: It's great to hear that you are thinking of pursuing a degree in marketing!

Students studying marketing are usually attracted to roles in marketing, advertising, public relations (PR), and sales. These industries are important throughout the globe, and hence I am sure that there would be opportunities for these roles in Asia.

I was interested in marketing, but decided to pursue a business management degree. This degree covered various sectors such as marketing, finance, economics, project management, and HR. I found this useful as it meant that I could explore a vast variety of sectors within the same degree. Perhaps this is something that you could consider if you think that marketing could be too niche?

Hope this helps.

Lauren
Wrexham University Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending