The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Do I Have A CHANCE

Hello everyone I am a international student planning to apply to LSE in a few weeks. I take the IB and my predicted scores came out as a 41, with 766 in my hl topics. I take math analysis, econ, and theatre as my HL. I'm applying to BSc Environment and Sustainable Development with Economics. I'm freaking out because I'm just in boarder of the requirement of 766 and my 7 is theatre... I believe my personal statement is pretty solid with good evidence of work experiences. Would I have a chance to earn a conditional offer from lse.... please be critical and realistic
Reply 1
You need to stand out but also have academic discussion
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone I am a international student planning to apply to LSE in a few weeks. I take the IB and my predicted scores came out as a 41, with 766 in my hl topics. I take math analysis, econ, and theatre as my HL. I'm applying to BSc Environment and Sustainable Development with Economics. I'm freaking out because I'm just in boarder of the requirement of 766 and my 7 is theatre... I believe my personal statement is pretty solid with good evidence of work experiences. Would I have a chance to earn a conditional offer from lse.... please be critical and realistic

Short answer, yes, because you're above the typical offer of 38 points overall, (766 at HL, including Mathematics - I assume they accept both Maths options because they don't specify).

However no on can tell you how likely you are to get an offer because LSE is a competitive uni overall.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending