The Student Room Group

2024 deloitte bright start apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kh.Lo
Original post by ma937
Just making this thread so we cann all communicate and support each other.

For reference, I just passed the OIA and going to do the job simulation stage soon

thanks so much for making this thread! I was hoping i could DM you to get some advise as i have just received an email to do my Online Assessment in the next 5 days- any advise/heads up would be massively appreciated!

what programme did you pick ?
Reply 61
Original post by ma937

ah i get it, i havent even got that email yet ):

i hope it comes really soon for you :frown: no news is good news, they may just be making their way through different programme applications
Reply 62
Original post by Kh.Lo
thanks so much for making this thread! I was hoping i could DM you to get some advise as i have just received an email to do my Online Assessment in the next 5 days- any advise/heads up would be massively appreciated!

yhhh ur welcome, if u want my insta is @mostafaa1703 u can dm on there!
Reply 63
Original post by user2813
i hope it comes really soon for you :frown: no news is good news, they may just be making their way through different programme applications

i see well lets wait ughh!
Original post by ma937
Just making this thread so we cann all communicate and support each other.

For reference, I just passed the OIA and going to do the job simulation stage soon

I'm about to do the OIA, what types of questions do they ask? Anything I should read/research in advance?
Reply 65
Original post by isobelcoetzee
I'm about to do the OIA, what types of questions do they ask? Anything I should read/research in advance?

it just maths,english, SJT, and logical reasoning it not easy but doable just make sure u read each question carefully
Reply 66

The Technology transformation analyst (business operations) one
Reply 67
Original post by Kh.Lo

The Technology transformation analyst (business operations) one

i picked digital & technology solutions
Reply 68
Original post by ma937
ah i get it, i havent even got that email yet ):

same hereee i haven’t gotten an email since the feedback report and it’s been over a week since that 😞
Original post by Kh.Lo
this is insane! thanks for the heads up! please could you share the steps with us? thanks so much!

I think the emails was sent out to people who went through to the final stage quite a bit ago cause I got to select a day I wanted to do the final stage assessment and there was only two days and I did the final stage and like I asked a question at the end and I said how many ppl would get chosen for each location and she said 3 and there was like 6 ppl on zoom and there must have been 6 in the other date cause there was 2 dates so 3 out of 12
Reply 70
Original post by bellamc145
I think the emails was sent out to people who went through to the final stage quite a bit ago cause I got to select a day I wanted to do the final stage assessment and there was only two days and I did the final stage and like I asked a question at the end and I said how many ppl would get chosen for each location and she said 3 and there was like 6 ppl on zoom and there must have been 6 in the other date cause there was 2 dates so 3 out of 12

hmmm that intresting, why wouldn't they close all the vaccancies then... Which office location did u apply for though?
Reply 71
Original post by bellamc145

this is just crazy, are you sure it’s only 3 people ? that’s a terribly small amount
Reply 72
this is just crazy, are you sure it’s only 3 people ? that’s a terribly small amount

I think it depends on the office and sector cos that is crazy competition
Reply 73
has anyone done the ac for deloitte yet ?
Reply 74
Original post by ma937
yhhh ur welcome, if u want my insta is @mostafaa1703 u can dm on there!

thanks! ive followed you!
Reply 75
Original post by ma937
it just maths,english, SJT, and logical reasoning it not easy but doable just make sure u read each question carefully

what does OIA stand for...
Reply 76
Original post by Kh.Lo
what does OIA stand for...

online immersive assessment!
Reply 77
btw does anyone have an email address to contact deloitte recruitment?
Reply 78
Original post by Kh.Lo
thanks! ive followed you!

just got it (:
What "Topic" questions were asked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending