The Student Room Group

Degree apprentiships

I was wondering if predicted grades you receive at the end of Yr12 are looked at when applying for a degree apprentiship.
I am currently looking for a degree apprentice in something related to accounting and finance and my degree apprentiship but I got like all Ds for my mocks
Reply 1
Original post by lebronin2017
I was wondering if predicted grades you receive at the end of Yr12 are looked at when applying for a degree apprentiship.
I am currently looking for a degree apprentice in something related to accounting and finance and my degree apprentiship but I got like all Ds for my mocks

It really depends on how you apply, and who with. They tend to have grade / UCAS point requirements so be weary of that (in which case they may ask for your predicted grades). I'm sure some degree apprenticeships have lower requirements too - plus you'll do better in your actual exam than in your mocks. Don't stress it :smile:
Original post by lebronin2017

Hi! Most companies won't ask about predicted grades for the application process but:
- A large amount of companies do have grade requirements to join their programme (these can range from 3 C's - AAB)- do note this isn't every company!
- Many degree apprenticeships are quite academic so it's a factor worth bearing in mind. You have a wide range of candidates applying but quite often successful candidates are on stable B grades and above.

But to answer- for the most part you can still apply and mock grades won't impact this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending