The Student Room Group

GSK Future leaders programme-2020

Hi, If anyone has had any assessment centres yet. How long after the Online Job Simulation did it take to get a response with regards to not getting/ progressing to the assessment centre stage?

Scroll to see replies

I am about to do the Job Simulation today. Can you tell me what it was like? Are there any numerical tests involved? I can't find resources to practice for it!
Reply 2
Yeah, a few math questions, a couple video questions and ranking questions. I think it says all of this in the instructions before hand. Just research the company before as it will help somewhat. What role did you apply for ?
Original post by dylan12321
Yeah, a few math questions, a couple video questions and ranking questions. I think it says all of this in the instructions before hand. Just research the company before as it will help somewhat. What role did you apply for ?

Thank you! I applied for the Global Ethics & Compliance scheme, wbu?
Reply 4
No problem. That's pretty cool. I've applied for Finance
Did anyone applied to more than 1 FLP program? Is that advisable?
Hi all,

Well done for getting through to online job simulation stage! I am still yet to take the World of GSK Assessment. Does anyone have any tips, please?

I am applying for the Communications & Government Affairs - Future Leaders Programme :smile:

Thanks guys! And best of luck to you all!
Reply 7
Original post by rachael.e.w
Hi all,

Well done for getting through to online job simulation stage! I am still yet to take the World of GSK Assessment. Does anyone have any tips, please?

I am applying for the Communications & Government Affairs - Future Leaders Programme :smile:

Thanks guys! And best of luck to you all!

Just take your time when reading the questions/ answering, but not too long. It's quite a long assessment nonetheless. You do fine!!
Reply 8
There are two tests. One is a GSK World assessment and the other is a GSK online job simulation. The first one takes 1-2 hours but don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
Completed the GSK World assessment this morning and passed! How long does the online job simulation roughly take?
Does everyone pass the first stage assessment because I got an email saying I’d passed even before I’d finished? I’m applying for the mechanical engineering future leaders programme
Reply 11
GSK are a bit funny aren't they. Give people a test which takes several hours only to then say, nah, that simulation wasn't enough :biggrin:.
Reply 12
How long do we have to do the GSK World assessment, does anyone know?
Reply 13
Original post by sp15084
How long do we have to do the GSK World assessment, does anyone know?

As already stated above, it will last about 1-2 hours but it isn't timed, so you can take as long as you want.
I’m also participating on the selective process for 2020. I applied for the HR position. I’ve already done both online tests (World GSK + Job Simulation) and I’m still waiting for a feedback.
Reply 15
Original post by Hockeyplayer1990
I’m also participating on the selective process for 2020. I applied for the HR position. I’ve already done both online tests (World GSK + Job Simulation) and I’m still waiting for a feedback.

Check your spam folder. That's where i found my feedback report lol
Original post by dylan12321
Check your spam folder. That's where i found my feedback report lol

Hey Dylan! The feedback report exists for both inicial online tests, the World GSK and the Job Simulation? I only received the report for the first test.
Reply 17
Original post by Hockeyplayer1990
Hey Dylan! The feedback report exists for both inicial online tests, the World GSK and the Job Simulation? I only received the report for the first test.

Just for the World of GSK, the first test. I think after the second one, they'll just tell you if you've progressed or not to the Assemsment Centre in the next few weeks.
Reply 18
Hello, I am just about to apply to a position on the FLP programme, do you submit a CV and a cover letter on workday as the first stage? thank you :smile:
Reply 19
How did everyone do for life simulation? Think I massively flunked it, my mind went blank for the video question!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending