The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard anything concerning the assessment centre? I applied for Communications and Government affairs, I did the Job simulation last week.
Reply 2
Hello
I did the online job simulation last week as well. Haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Abbasbala
Hello
I did the online job simulation last week as well. Haven't heard anything yet.

What are questions and areas in the simulation video interview? Are they technical based questions or just HR bases quetions? Could you please clarify about it
Reply 4
Original post by Johnp99
What are questions and areas in the simulation video interview? Are they technical based questions or just HR bases quetions? Could you please clarify about it

A mix of situational, motivational and technical questions. 5 video questions in total.
Reply 5
Original post by imade45
Has anyone heard anything concerning the assessment centre? I applied for Communications and Government affairs, I did the Job simulation last week.

Hi, I also applied for the communications and government affairs. Did the job simulation last week as well. Still waiting. Did you attend the webinar about the role. I got mixed up with time so I missed it. If you did, what was said specifically there? Thank you and good luck to everyone 😊
Original post by Hesther01
Hi, I also applied for the communications and government affairs. Did the job simulation last week as well. Still waiting. Did you attend the webinar about the role. I got mixed up with time so I missed it. If you did, what was said specifically there? Thank you and good luck to everyone 😊

I didn’t even know there was a webinar about it haha. I got the rejection email yesterday or so 😅 Just gotta move on to more applications 😊 Good luck to you!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 7
Ohh no, I am so sorry to hear that. All the best with your other applications. Yeah they had a webinar to give an idea of the role and what the expect. Fingers crossed 🤞 😅
Reply 8
Hello, has anyone heard anything from GSK yet?
Reply 9
Ohh no, I am so sorry to hear that. All the best with your other applications. Yeah they had a webinar to give an idea of the role and what the expect. Fingers crossed 🤞 😅

No not yet. Still waiting. But they sent me the webinar slides today. But not very detailed at all.
Reply 10
No not yet. Still waiting. But they sent me the webinar slides today. But not very detailed at all.

Oh alright. Really looking forward to progressing to the next stage. Hoping to get the outcome soon.
Reply 11
Oh alright. Really looking forward to progressing to the next stage. Hoping to get the outcome soon.

Same here, I am just leaving it to God’s hands. 🤞🤞🤞
Reply 12
Hello, has anyone heard anything from GSK yet?

During the webinar I attended they said we'll likely hear from them in early-mid November as ACs are slated to be in early December. Not sure if it's different between functions though. Not confident that I passed anyway, so it's locked away at the back of my mind lol
Reply 13
Original post by vapor12
During the webinar I attended they said we'll likely hear from them in early-mid November as ACs are slated to be in early December. Not sure if it's different between functions though. Not confident that I passed anyway, so it's locked away at the back of my mind lol

Oh fair enough. Thanks for letting us know :⁠-⁠) I hope you get through! Which program did you apply for? I applied for the logistics and supply chain program.
Reply 14
Original post by vapor12

Ohh okay, no problem thank you for letting us know. I am also not putting my mind to it but fingers crossed 🤞
Reply 15
Oh fair enough. Thanks for letting us know :⁠-⁠) I hope you get through! Which program did you apply for? I applied for the logistics and supply chain program.

Thanks! All the best to you as well :-) I applied for R&D data science!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 16
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints
Reply 17
Original post by Proxenus
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints

Hey, thanks for offering to help! Which scheme did you apply for last year? :-)
Reply 18
Original post by vapor12
Hey, thanks for offering to help! Which scheme did you apply for last year? :-)

i did supply chain but the ac wasnt really supply chain specific. the exercsies given were genreal. same exercise for everyone
Reply 19
Original post by Proxenus
i did supply chain but the ac wasnt really supply chain specific. the exercsies given were genreal. same exercise for everyone

That's really helpful, thanks so much! I'm not confident that I'll get an AC invite at this point, but I'll drop you a message if I do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending