The Student Room Group

603 EO/Work Coach Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire

Has anyone applied for this role? I did my interview on October 12th and so far I’ve heard nothing. I’m presuming I haven’t been successful as my status has not changed since the day I submitted it.

I’ve also noticed that they’ve re-listed roles for this location, so I’ve thrown in another application. Just wondering if anyone from 603 has had any news though. Cheers.
Reply 1
Hopeful bump.

(Sorry if thread bumping isn’t allowed. I’m new here.)
Hello!

I applied for the South West Wales post and still haven’t heard anything either. The last day to complete the interview for my campaign was 30th Sept 😬 it seems to be very common for it to take a long time to hear so don’t be disheartened. No news is good news! They are also constantly advertising so don’t let that put you off either
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Student247247
Hello!

I applied for the South West Wales post and still haven’t heard anything either. The last day to complete the interview for my campaign was 30th Sept 😬 it seems to be very common for it to take a long time to hear so don’t be disheartened. No news is good news! They are also constantly advertising so don’t let that put you off either

Hi, thank you for replying.

The wait has just been exhausting. I just logged into the portal and my application status has changed to: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."

Hopefully this means good news, but I'm glad there is finally some movement on it.
Original post by DammHammerxWo
Hi, thank you for replying.

The wait has just been exhausting. I just logged into the portal and my application status has changed to: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."

Hopefully this means good news, but I'm glad there is finally some movement on it.

Mine changed to this after about 4 weeks. It stayed the same for around 2 weeks and now it says “Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed.” God knows how much longer it will be 😂 wishing you lots of luck!
Reply 5
So glad to read this - I've also applied for the 603 area and have been checking everyday.
I noticed the status had changed last week.
I wish you every luck with the outcome :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Yunielou
So glad to read this - I've also applied for the 603 area and have been checking everyday.
I noticed the status had changed last week.
I wish you every luck with the outcome :smile:

Best of luck to you too. The wait is so exhausting. This process is so strange, literally no interaction with a human unless you get the job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending