The Student Room Group

What’s the best job from everything gonna say now???

Hi there do you know any job that has great work life balance great flexibility great pay for what you do in the job and the more experience you are in the role more salary increases and potential for 6 figures + and is not boring and is actually fun compare to others btw I’m interested in like jobs in FINANCE IT CYBERSECURITY and btw is not as technical as others aswell and is great for what you do and is a job that has great job security and is safe and is in high demand and does not include coding and writing toons of essays???
I doubt it, you're pretty much asking for everything.
Original post by aryc_30
Hi there do you know any job that has great work life balance great flexibility great pay for what you do in the job and the more experience you are in the role more salary increases and potential for 6 figures + and is not boring and is actually fun compare to others btw I’m interested in like jobs in FINANCE IT CYBERSECURITY and btw is not as technical as others aswell and is great for what you do and is a job that has great job security and is safe and is in high demand and does not include coding and writing toons of essays???

You need to get out and explore life a bit more, not just makes lists of random ideals that don't relate to you. To get any high paying job you need to be a) competitive by nature and prepared to work hard (which means long hours) and b) good at something.

So what you need to be doing right now is focussing on what you are really good at. When you know your interests and skill set, you need to work out how competitive you are and how hard you are prepared to work - and that's not something you can decide until you are doing an entry level job and you have the opportunity to put the effort in and see what the rewards are. It's not a paperwork exercise you can decide when you are a teenager. Neither is it something that remains fixed through life.

So stop wasting time and effort on pointless questions like this, and get out and do stuff, so you can work out what you are good at.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending