The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Reapplying

Hello!
I am currently a student planning on taking a gap year due to my "low" grades to study Econ.
Does anyone know if LSE "penalizes" you for applying once this year and once next year?
Why would they penalise you for being keen on their university/course?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
LSE say (on their website) that they tend to not accept resits and it’s looked down upon and they rather you complete your A Levels in one sitting - so tbf for LSE specifically, it might be a problem reapplying.

But this is only LSE, other universities won’t penalise you for resitting and reapplying.
Original post by jobajojoba
LSE say (on their website) that they tend to not accept resits and it’s looked down upon and they rather you complete your A Levels in one sitting - so tbf for LSE specifically, it might be a problem reapplying.

But this is only LSE, other universities won’t penalise you for resitting and reapplying.

OP might not be planning to resit - just reapply with achieved grades after exceeding predicted grades.
Original post by PQ

OP might not be planning to resit - just reapply with achieved grades after exceeding predicted grades.

Probably.

I assumed he planned to resit because of “Low Grades to study Econ” - but if that’s the case and he’s just reapplying with achieved, then yeah LSE would have no objection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending