The Student Room Group

Am I over him or just angry

Am I over him or still angry?

Me and my bf had a huge fight where we both got abit physical eg: pushing. We both know it was bang out of order on both parts.

He’s called me multiple times and got his friends to call me and my friend from overseas. It’s been 7 days and I’ve answered his call only once. He’s called everyday like 10 times. I feel so cold towards him. I’ve put my phone on airplane mode for 4 days because I don’t want to speak to him. When I picked up his call I knew I should t have because I wasn’t ready to talk and nothing got resolved. I feel very cold and hated what happened and how we both came out of character.

Am I over him or am I still angry ? I legit put my phone on airplane mode so he cannot communicate to me. He’s also blocked on everything so he can only communicate on private number in which he did. He also sends me money every Friday to keep for him for last couple months in which he did yesteday. On the phone I did say to him idk if I wanna be with you so why would he be comfortable to send the money. But yeah.

Idk guys am I still angry? I don’t even know my own emotions right now I’m just still disgusted by how we both reacted and I’m also abit drained. We don’t really argue much tbh

What can I do to pull myself out this rut I’m in.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Am I over him or still angry?

Me and my bf had a huge fight where we both got abit physical eg: pushing. We both know it was bang out of order on both parts.

He’s called me multiple times and got his friends to call me and my friend from overseas. It’s been 7 days and I’ve answered his call only once. He’s called everyday like 10 times. I feel so cold towards him. I’ve put my phone on airplane mode for 4 days because I don’t want to speak to him. When I picked up his call I knew I should t have because I wasn’t ready to talk and nothing got resolved. I feel very cold and hated what happened and how we both came out of character.

Am I over him or am I still angry ? I legit put my phone on airplane mode so he cannot communicate to me. He’s also blocked on everything so he can only communicate on private number in which he did. He also sends me money every Friday to keep for him for last couple months in which he did yesteday. On the phone I did say to him idk if I wanna be with you so why would he be comfortable to send the money. But yeah.

Idk guys am I still angry? I don’t even know my own emotions right now I’m just still disgusted by how we both reacted and I’m also abit drained. We don’t really argue much tbh

What can I do to pull myself out this rut I’m in.

I don’t think you should get back together . You should of course talk it out (when your ready ) and both get closure but I think the fact that both of you got physical violent with one another is indicative of the state of the relationship rn . I think it’s for best if you both move on . What was the fight about btw ? You don’t have to say but it might help other people answer your question .

Best of luck
-appleonly
Reply 2
It feels like it might all be a sign that things have run their course. Let the anger subside a bit longer and see if you feel differently
Reply 3
Can he send me money? Maybe every Monday so it doesn't feel like a big hit on a Friday? :wink:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Spanx
Can he send me money? Maybe every Monday so it doesn't feel like a bit hit on a Friday? :wink:

damn that's what i was thinking
Reply 5
Original post by short girl
damn that's what i was thinking

Don't be tryna steal ma man! 😡
Reply 6
Original post by Spanx
Don't be tryna steal ma man! 😡

not gonna steal your man just his money😜
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by short girl
not gonna steal your man just his money😜

He's the OP's man...I'm not that way inclined and I put dibs on the money first...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending