The Student Room Group

UCL (University College London) Postgraduate Applicants 2024-25

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlikMon
Yes
Awesome!
I too have received an offer from UCL DSML recently!
I ain't sure what to do rn cause I have an offer from Imperial as well so have to decide😬
Original post by ayusamb
Awesome!
I ain't sure what to do rn cause I have an offer from Imperial as well so have to decide😬
Congratulations on your offer as well :smile: when did you apply?
Original post by hooterscooter
Congratulations on your offer as well :smile: when did you apply?

Thank you! I applied in the beginning of November 😬
Original post by dutchmilk
Hi! Saw your latest comment on receiving an offer—congratulations!! May I know more about this qualification check form? And what was the progression of application statuses like, from “application under assessment” onwards? Thank you!

Ya sure. So, what I could infer is that a qualification check is requested after a positive decision on your application, most probably because I never saw anyone get rejected after that. After the check, the status changed to 'application processed by admission' or something similar, and the next day, I received a conditional offer.
Original post by pitterpatterpit
Hi!
I applied for MSc HCI in Jan/Feb (1.5 months ago)
Waiting for the results!!

Hey, I applied for the same course with a BSc in Comp Sci, wbu?
Original post by ayusamb
Awesome!

please tell me i havent received any kind of feedback yet because i applied later than you😂
Original post by amxxsisnw
please tell me i havent received any kind of feedback yet because i applied later than you😂

I hope you receive a positive decision soon!
I actually do not have much of an idea but leaning a bit towards UCL. Though I am not sure what I end up doing in the end 😅
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by ughughughugh
Hey, I applied for the same course with a BSc in Comp Sci, wbu?

I have 3 years of relevant work ex instead of a bsc so hoping that gets me through 🤞🏻
does anyone know what 'Currently being processed by Admissions aaa' mean? my portico says this and am freaking out!
Original post by roro472
does anyone know what 'Currently being processed by Admissions aaa' mean? my portico says this and am freaking out!

You will get a decision very soon.
Original post by AlikMon
You will get a decision very soon.

Ah! okay thanks, this is helpful. Fingers crossed!
Original post by roro472

All the very best!
By 12:00 AM UK time, you'll get your decision. I also got this at my portal and then it was an offer in the morning
Original post by ayusamb
All the very best!
By 12:00 AM UK time, you'll get your decision. I also got this at my portal and then it was an offer in the morning
Congratulations!!! How long did you have to wait?
Original post by LuckyMN
Congratulations!!! How long did you have to wait?

Thank you!
I applied in the beginning of Nov and got my offer 4 days ago so yes quite a lot of waiting 😬
Original post by ayusamb
All the very best!

Thanks a lot! hoping for the best :smile:)
Original post by roro472
Thanks a lot! hoping for the best :smile:)

Which course did you apply to btw?
Original post by ayusamb
Which course did you apply to btw?

MSc Security and MPA Innovation!
Original post by devikamallik
I have 3 years of relevant work ex instead of a bsc so hoping that gets me through 🤞🏻

Oh nice! I think they look more favourably on work experience so you should be good. Wish you the best!
Original post by roro472
MSc Security and MPA Innovation!

Ohhh
Best of luck 🤞🏻🍀
Original post by AlikMon
Just got an offer for MSc Machine Learning. Best of luck to everyone.

Congratulations!! Can you please share your profile. I applied for the same in Nov 3rd, still not received any decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending