The Student Room Group

UCL (University College London) Postgraduate Applicants 2024-25

Scroll to see replies

Applied 27 Nov, received conditional offer on 3 Feb, any other engineering MSc offer holders? Would like to get in touch and make some friends on campus!
Reply 81
Got my offer today for MSc Finance applied on 4th Jan. Good luck to everyone! Cheers
Reply 82
Original post by Shakalya
Got my offer today for MSc Finance applied on 4th Jan. Good luck to everyone! Cheers

Wowow, congratulations!
Original post by Shakalya

Congrats! wooo
Reply 84
Original post by unknownlaptop
Hey, have you heard back from them yet?

I also applied for clinical neuroscience. I applied several weeks ago and still nothing
Applied for MSc Clinical Mental Health Science last week
Original post by Emily.em

I also applied for clinical neuroscience. I applied several weeks ago and still nothing

im the same, im at 13 weeks now :frown: when did you apply? <3
Reply 87
Original post by stephdunlop

I think they received my references at the start of December. I’m not feeling very hopeful, though I guess no news doesn’t necessarily mean bad news?? I hope we both hear soon!
Original post by Emily.em

I think they received my references at the start of December. I’m not feeling very hopeful, though I guess no news doesn’t necessarily mean bad news?? I hope we both hear soon!

haha im trying to keep that same positive mindset too lol!! what did you do your undergrad in? ☺️

its been 13 weeks for me too :frown:
Original post by Student28283

its been 13 weeks for me too :frown:

apparently a change in admissions tutors is causing delays? but i’ve seen people getting a response asap so not sure about that haha
apparently a change in admissions tutors is causing delays? but i’ve seen people getting a response asap so not sure about that haha

Yea it’s rlly confusing to me how some people are getting a response so quick, but people that applied in Nov are still waiting

Yea it’s rlly confusing to me how some people are getting a response so quick, but people that applied in Nov are still waiting

yeah im not rly sure what their approach is to looking at apps? i emailed about mine and they said they’d look at it urgently but that was over a week ago now :frown:
yeah im not rly sure what their approach is to looking at apps? i emailed about mine and they said they’d look at it urgently but that was over a week ago now :frown:

wow, I emailed about looking at mine and I emailed the department directly, and all I got back after a week was what seemed like an automated response

wow, I emailed about looking at mine and I emailed the department directly, and all I got back after a week was what seemed like an automated response

which email did you send it to? 🫶🏼
which email did you send it to? 🫶🏼

the form on this page - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate/admissions-enquiries
then they gave me the email of the postgrad admissions of the department I applied to, and then I emailed them

the form on this page - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate/admissions-enquiries
then they gave me the email of the postgrad admissions of the department I applied to, and then I emailed them

that’s quite strange you got an automated response! all of the ones i’ve had back seemed to be genuine. hopefully we get some (good) news soon!!
that’s quite strange you got an automated response! all of the ones i’ve had back seemed to be genuine. hopefully we get some (good) news soon!!

hi! I applied to Msc clinical neuroscience, and had my references sent off October 30th. I had an email over Christmas saying there will be delays but its been 15 weeks now... I might email, what did you say in yours and have you heard back/got a decision yet?
Original post by jessiebarry
hi! I applied to Msc clinical neuroscience, and had my references sent off October 30th. I had an email over Christmas saying there will be delays but its been 15 weeks now... I might email, what did you say in yours and have you heard back/got a decision yet?

its been 14 weeks for me - hope they get back soon
Original post by jessiebarry

hey! i’ve got another offer to respond to in the next few weeks so i told them about that and basically asked if there’s a rough idea when i might hear back, and was told there was delays but that they were gonna get my application looked at asap but still waiting sadly, i’d def recommend emailing !! now im kinda worried somethings went wrong with pre-december applications?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending