The Student Room Group

Revision Timetable

what website makes a really good timetable for you which allocates revision slots automatically and is free
Original post by abdimalikm0004
what website makes a really good timetable for you which allocates revision slots automatically and is free

I've not found one, and find it is better to make my own. Get Revising has one, but it only allows you to do things to the nearest 15 minutes and allocates revision weirdly. I know Revision World has one as well and I don't really know what it's like. It may take some trial and error, I would have a look on Google, but it may be easier to figure one out yourself.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I've not found one, and find it is better to make my own. Get Revising has one, but it only allows you to do things to the nearest 15 minutes and allocates revision weirdly. I know Revision World has one as well and I don't really know what it's like. It may take some trial and error, I would have a look on Google, but it may be easier to figure one out yourself.

How did you make your one step by step? I really am confused so i dont know how
Original post by abdimalikm0004
How did you make your one step by step? I really am confused so i dont know how

I usually make one in Excel, but I'm currently trying to make one in Google calendar.
You need to figure out what you need to revise for each subject, how many hours you want to revise and when each of your exams are and then move things about accordingly.

Quick Reply

Latest