Original post by sarushelepurushe
No nothing yet 🥲 going a bit crazy with all this waiting

same!!! and same!!! dying to know
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #2
some people in English have got rejections so far?? feeling nervy haven’t heard anything yet!! have u?
Nope my deadline for my reflection submission is actually tomorrow so I'm currently wrapping that up right now. Hopefully all goes to plan. send me a message if u find out anything
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by sarushelepurushe
they made me write a 500 word personal reflection

anyone heard anything from Durham??
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I've applied to Durham for psych with a foundation year and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me more about the application process? I've read that there is an interview and/or piece of written work involved but I'm still not sure what exactly what entails and I would love some insight and some advice for how to prepare for it.
Thank you!

Hi everyone,
My deadline for submitting my reflection is tomorrow! Hopefully we will hear back soon
Hi, I've applied to Durham for psych with a foundation year and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me more about the application process? I've read that there is an interview and/or piece of written work involved but I'm still not sure what exactly what entails and I would love some insight and some advice for how to prepare for it.
Thank you!

just got my offer!!
Original post by hazzer1234
just got my offer!!

congratsssss wooop
anyone else not heard anything yet??
Original post by Anonymous
anyone else not heard anything yet??

Yeah I haven’t heard anything, deadline for the written work was 2 weeks ago today
Yeah I haven’t heard anything, deadline for the written work was 2 weeks ago today

hi i got an offer for law with foundation a few days ago. it took about a month for my offer to come after i submitted the written reflection, so don’t worry at all!!
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you!

Just got my offer! I got the email from UCAS at 6:20pm

Quick Reply

Latest