The Student Room Group

Can I still ask to be considered for a foundation year even after being rejected?

I recently applied to a few universities including the University of Leeds and University of York and I just barely fall behind some of the requirements for applying to 1st year. I was curious if its still possible to ask to be considered for a foundation year even after being rejected for first year? I'm an international student by the way.
Original post by cyberlune
I recently applied to a few universities including the University of Leeds and University of York and I just barely fall behind some of the requirements for applying to 1st year. I was curious if its still possible to ask to be considered for a foundation year even after being rejected for first year? I'm an international student by the way.

Have you been rejected?

You can ask if they consider you for foundation before they make a decision.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ

Have you been rejected?

You can ask if they consider you for foundation before they make a decision.

from york, yes, however they are reconsidering due to a mistake in the application. I havent hear anything from leeds yet. is it best to ask before a desicion?
Original post by cyberlune
from york, yes, however they are reconsidering due to a mistake in the application. I havent hear anything from leeds yet. is it best to ask before a desicion?

It’s less work to make an offer for an alternative course than to revers a rejection.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ

It’s less work to make an offer for an alternative course than to revers a rejection.

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending