The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

imperial global summer school 2024

hi!! i've been accepted into imperial's summer school's engineering stream and i was wondering what the overall experience there was like. is anyone else here attending the programme as well?

thanks!! :biggrin:
(edited 3 months ago)
Congratulations!!
I just wanted to ask how the application process was and what made you stand out. I am interested in joining as well but am unsure on how to write a good personal statement.

Thanks!!
(and sorry I couldn't answer your question)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Congratulations!!
I just wanted to ask how the application process was and what made you stand out. I am interested in joining as well but am unsure on how to write a good personal statement.

Thanks!!
(and sorry I couldn't answer your question)

hi!!

the application process for me was quite simple and fast: i just submitted my GCSE grades (mostly A-A*s) and my current class grades for A level. in terms of personal statement, i just briefly wrote about the benefits i think i could get from attending the programme and mentioned some stem-related extra-curricular activities that i'm doing outside of school. (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/be-inspired/global-summer-school/applying/)

good luck with your application!
Original post by adeline.g
hi!!

the application process for me was quite simple and fast: i just submitted my GCSE grades (mostly A-A*s) and my current class grades for A level. in terms of personal statement, i just briefly wrote about the benefits i think i could get from attending the programme and mentioned some stem-related extra-curricular activities that i'm doing outside of school. (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/be-inspired/global-summer-school/applying/)

good luck with your application!

Thank you this was really helpful!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending