The Student Room Group

HELP ME PLEASE with UCAS

I sent the application today and paid already, but I was going to take my IELTS in the spring, since my previous result was insufficient. But I did not put anything in the English exam section. Can I send this to the university later? Should the university contact me? I tried so hard to do this and because of this mistake I will have to give up😭😭😭
Original post by mimi200122
I sent the application today and paid already, but I was going to take my IELTS in the spring, since my previous result was insufficient. But I did not put anything in the English exam section. Can I send this to the university later? Should the university contact me? I tried so hard to do this and because of this mistake I will have to give up😭😭😭

You can use this form in the UCAS web site to add IELTS as a qualification which you intend to take. Alternatively, you can wait until universities contact you and ask for evidence of your level of English.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You can use this form in the UCAS web site to add IELTS as a qualification which you intend to take. Alternatively, you can wait until universities contact you and ask for evidence of your level of English.

Thank you so so much!!!
I was very scared today because of this🥹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending