The Student Room Group

Accepted into UCLan Vet school for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eviet123
Original post by Kait11
Original post by Kait11

Yeah I've been looking at all the accommodation for when I apply. What day was your interview on?

i interviewed on the 12th december wby?

Wait really? Same! What time slot?

no way!! mine was the 11:30 time slot, when was yours?

We were on the same interview rotation??? Whatttt
Reply 21
Original post by Kait11
Original post by Kait11
Original post by Kait11

Yeah I've been looking at all the accommodation for when I apply. What day was your interview on?

i interviewed on the 12th december wby?

Wait really? Same! What time slot?

no way!! mine was the 11:30 time slot, when was yours?

We were on the same interview rotation??? Whatttt

I’ve messaged u !
Reply 22
I was on the 11:30 rotation on Dec 12 as well, haha. I didn't get an offer (I did for Bristol, though), but well done to you both!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 23
Original post by wombats
I was on the 11:30 rotation on Dec 12 as well, haha. I didn't get an offer (I did for Bristol, though), but well done to you both!

no way! Thankyou, congratulations for getting an offer for bristol :smile:
Reply 24
no way! Thankyou, congratulations for getting an offer for bristol :smile:

Thanks! You’re welcome!
Reply 25
Original post by wombats

Congratulations! I found out the other day I got rejected from Bristol funny how these things work. Hope you have an amazing time!
Reply 26
Original post by Kait11
Congratulations! I found out the other day I got rejected from Bristol funny how these things work. Hope you have an amazing time!

Thanks! I did like UCLan when I went on the tour, but an offer’s an offer. :smile:

Aw, that’s a shame! I hope you have a great time at UCLan! Congrats!
Reply 27
I received an offer on the 30th on Jan, I interviewed on the 11th Jan and I’m planning on accepting it :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Sopnot
I received an offer on the 30th on Jan, I interviewed on the 11th Jan and I’m planning on accepting it :smile:

That's so exciting! How did you find the interview?
Original post by Kait11

Hi @Kait11,

How are you? I've just seen that you have been looking at our accomodation options.
I'd be happy to help if you have any question.😊

All the best,
Sarah
Reply 30
Original post by UCLan Ambassador

Hi @Kait11,

How are you? I've just seen that you have been looking at our accomodation options.
I'd be happy to help if you have any question.😊

All the best,
Sarah

Where do you think the best place to stay is?
Reply 31
Original post by weronika22_

Hi! I am have applied to Vet Med (foundation entry) at uclan but I have not yet received any interviews yet, has anyone heard anything back?

I haven’t heard yet x
Original post by Kait11
Where do you think the best place to stay is?

Hi @Kait11, 😊

Great question, this does depend what you are looking for in an accomodation. I can see that you are interested in studying Veterinary Medicine which is based at our Preston campus. All of our accomodation is based right in the heart of our Preston campus meaning you'll be close to your lectures, our free on-campus gym and the city centre! If you are looking for en-suite accomodation then you may be interested in having a look at Roeburn Halls which is based in a quieter area of campus.

I would say the best way to get a feel for which accomodation is right for you is by signing up to one of our Open Days as it will give you the chance to tour our accommodations and chat to current students to find out their thoughts and experiences of campus. Our next Open Day is 22 June 2024 but if you would like to come and explore campus before then we also offer campus tours throughout the year where you can come and get a feel of what life is like as a student. You can learn more and book a campus tour here.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @Kait11, 😊

Great question, this does depend what you are looking for in an accomodation. I can see that you are interested in studying Veterinary Medicine which is based at our Preston campus. All of our accomodation is based right in the heart of our Preston campus meaning you'll be close to your lectures, our free on-campus gym and the city centre! If you are looking for en-suite accomodation then you may be interested in having a look at Roeburn Halls which is based in a quieter area of campus.

I would say the best way to get a feel for which accomodation is right for you is by signing up to one of our Open Days as it will give you the chance to tour our accommodations and chat to current students to find out their thoughts and experiences of campus. Our next Open Day is 22 June 2024 but if you would like to come and explore campus before then we also offer campus tours throughout the year where you can come and get a feel of what life is like as a student. You can learn more and book a campus tour here.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Hiya , I wondered if there was a Preston offer holder day. Thank you :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by Kait11
Hi all! Just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and if they are planning on accepting the offer?

I received an offer a few weeks ago, I'm deciding between UCLan and H&K. I'm a gap year student so I don't need an insurance. It's a tough choice!
Original post by ArjunR
I received an offer a few weeks ago, I'm deciding between UCLan and H&K. I'm a gap year student so I don't need an insurance. It's a tough choice!
My daughter is at UCLan and loves it. They have just done their 1st clinical placements - the other vet schools don’t do clinical placements until year 3. But for balance I have a friend whose daughter is loving HK! Both great vet schools- no wrong choice there!
Reply 36
Hey I just got an offer for UClan and will be accepting! I did vet nursing prior to applying, my interview was on the 15th Feb :smile:
Reply 37
Hi everyone! We've made an offer holders group chat on Whattsapp if you'd like to join

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CuV4U7EZh0aI4PwatFVepQ
Original post by Kait11
Hi all! Just wanted to see if anyone else has been accepted and if they are planning on accepting the offer?
hey i got an offer about 2 weeks ago i think i’m def gonna insure atleast !
Original post by ArjunR
oh wow this is the same two as me they’re both great aren’t they!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending