The Student Room Group

Accepted into UCLan Vet school for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EdH123456
Hi all I'm definitely accepting my Uclan offer now over a long debate, looking forward to seeing all of you! Wondering if there's a gc or anything like that?
Hey,

This is brilliant to hear! We hope to welcome you onto campus soon and let me know if you have any question. 😊

Best wishes,
^Sarah
Reply 61
Hi
I have an offer for Uclan vet med and definitely plan on accepting it, at the moment I’m looking into accommodation and hoping to maybe see if there are any other vet students who would like to share a flat?
Hello, popping on here as I'm 50% there, I'm on the waitlist so the best I can do rn is pray ! Uclan was lovely and everyone here seems nice too, so hoping miracle happens :smile:
Original post by Jjxck
Hi
I have an offer for Uclan vet med and definitely plan on accepting it, at the moment I’m looking into accommodation and hoping to maybe see if there are any other vet students who would like to share a flat?
Hey @Jjxck,

Amazing to hear that you are looking to accept your offer to study Veterinary Medicine here at UCLan! 🌹

Do you know which accommodation you are interested in? Here at UCLan all new full-time students who are studying at our Preston campus are guaranteed a place in halls.

You can discover our range of Preston campus student accommodation options 👇

If you have questions about any of our accommodation, do let me know 😊

All the best,
Laura
Original post by ArjunR
Hey Sarah, thank you for your input. I'm leaning towards UCLan over HKVS, however I'm also awaiting a response from RVC for the gateway course. I am debating between UCLan 5 year vet med and RVC 6 year now which is also a tough choice. If I were to attend an open day at UCLan, will they have a designated section for veterinary medicine? What I learned during my interview and campus tour was quite convincing, however discussing with a current student on the course I am doing might help in giving me more closure. Thank you!
Hi @ArjunR,

Attending one of our Open days will give you the opportunity to visit subject stands where you can talk to our vet med tutors and ask any questions you may have. There's plenty to get involved with including subject talks, taster sessions and you'll have the chance to explore our facilities.

During the day you will also be given the opportunity to meet current students who will take you on a campus tour where you will have the chance to ask any questions and get an idea of what student life will be like. Open days are a brilliant way for you to learn more about your course and to get a taste for life here at UCLan, so I'd highly recommend you attend one if you can. 😊

Our next open day at our Preston campus is Saturday 22 June, you can learn more about the day and book a place here. 😊

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

We hope to welcome you onto campus soon! 👋

Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending