The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

BBSRC DTP 2023 University of Manchester

Did you anyone got interviewed for BBSRC DTP PROGRAM UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER?
Original post by Prithvi 2108
Did you anyone got interviewed for BBSRC DTP PROGRAM UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER?

Hi! I had an interview with them last Monday but still haven’t heard anything. What about you?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Student9713
Hi! I had an interview with them last Monday but still haven’t heard anything. What about you?

I had my interview last tuesday but I haven't heard anything from them. Finger crossed.....All the best
I had my interview last tuesday but I haven't heard anything from them. Finger crossed.....All the best

Good luck! They said we should expect to hear something by the end of this week apparently..
Good luck! They said we should expect to heaIfr something by the end of this week apparently..

If you don't mind...can I ask which project did you apply?
Hi did you receive any mail from the BBSRC DTP team? I received a mail from the team saying I am in the reserve list. I hope everything goes well. Finger crossed.
Hey! Yeah I got an offer from them yesterday. Fingers crossed 😊
Congratulations 👏👏👏👏 you deserve it...Good luck 😊
Congratulations 👏👏👏👏 you deserve it...Good luck 😊

Thank you!! Really hope it works out for you too. ☺️☺️
Thank you!! Really hope it works out for you too. ☺️☺️

Hi even I got an offer from them in 4th week of March....did you get the official letter from them till now?
Hi even I got an offer from them in 4th week of March....did you get the official letter from them till now?

Ah that’s amazing! Congratulations 😁😁 No not yet… have you?
Ah that’s amazing! Congratulations 😁😁 No not yet… have you?

No not yet buddy. Can we connect somewhere else?
Hi! I've applied to the Manchester BBSRC DTP this year and have just been nominated for interviews. Was wondering if anyone could offer any tips regarding interviews and share what kind of questions they were asked? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending