The Student Room Group

Oxford BBSRC DTP 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LianaMukherjee
Anyone heard back?

Anyway, have you tried sending any email to them?
Reply 21
Original post by chanye.west
Not yet, I've emailed the admissions team asking about when we will hear back about interviews and they've said we'll start hearing back from the 6th of Feb (tomorrow!). Good luck :smile:

Have you heard back?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Have you heard back?

No… if I don’t hear back by the end of today I think I’ll just assume I haven’t been shortlisted
I heard back this morning!
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #2
I heard back this morning!

Really? Was it good news?
For those who received invites, did the status of your application on the portal change?
Original post by Dhobrrr
Really? Was it good news?

Yes! Interview next Tuesday
Original post by chanye.west
No… if I don’t hear back by the end of today I think I’ll just assume I haven’t been shortlisted

Hi! I think as the BBSRC interviews are held over a longer period, they usually tell you a week before the interview. So, I wouldn't be discouraged! Then everyone has a week to prepare for their interview - rather than some people having one week and others having two.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! I think as the BBSRC interviews are held over a longer period, they usually tell you a week before the interview. So, I wouldn't be discouraged! Then everyone has a week to prepare for their interview - rather than some people having one week and others having two.

Thanks great that means technically you can get invited next week for an interview in the last week of February as well I assume since interviews end on the 1st of March. Hopefully thats the case.
Reply 29
Original post by chirax_360
Thanks great that means technically you can get invited next week for an interview in the last week of February as well I assume since interviews end on the 1st of March. Hopefully thats the case.

I just got the interview invite today, so they are definitely not sending all of the invites in one single day.
Original post by lb8111
I just got the interview invite today, so they are definitely not sending all of the invites in one single day.

Congrats!
Was it an email or a phone call? and did they update it in your portal as well?
Has anyone received a rejection email?
Original post by lb8111

Congrats ! yes, that means they can send it next week as well. Hopeful!
Reply 33
Original post by Anonymous #3
Congrats!
Was it an email or a phone call? and did they update it in your portal as well?

I received an email on my personal email address. They dont update your portal usually only when you receive the offer.
Reply 34
Original post by chirax_360
Congrats ! yes, that means they can send it next week as well. Hopeful!

Thank you but I actually rejected the interview offer as I have already accepted an offer from a different Oxford program so they will be definitely adding someone from the wait list to be interviewed instead of me. Wishing you all the best!!!
Original post by lb8111
Thank you but I actually rejected the interview offer as I have already accepted an offer from a different Oxford program so they will be definitely adding someone from the wait list to be interviewed instead of me. Wishing you all the best!!!

Oh i see. Well congrats on your other program! Thanks for the info !
Original post by lb8111

Congrats! What program?
Anyone who has already appeared for the interview?
Has anyone else received an invitation this week?
I still haven't heard back from them : (

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending