The Student Room Group

Vodafone cancelled assessment centre

Got an email ten minutes ago that they've cancelled my business sales assessment centre. It was meant to be this Friday and I'm feeling a bit hacked off. Anyone else had this - they said there are 'changes within the business' so they're closing the role. Damnnnn I'm so mad, kinda just want someone to complain with
Original post by Remarkable_Sky
Got an email ten minutes ago that they've cancelled my business sales assessment centre. It was meant to be this Friday and I'm feeling a bit hacked off. Anyone else had this - they said there are 'changes within the business' so they're closing the role. Damnnnn I'm so mad, kinda just want someone to complain with

I did the assesment centre for the vodafone business sales last week for the North. They said we would hear the result in a week and got an email 1 hour ago saying this same email. Hugely disappointing.
Original post by IVcharlieVI28
I did the assesment centre for the vodafone business sales last week for the North. They said we would hear the result in a week and got an email 1 hour ago saying this same email. Hugely disappointing.

Omg that's so much worse - I'm so sorry they did that to you! I hope you find something better - who wants to work for a company like that anyway?!

Quick Reply

Latest