The Student Room Group

Igcse Physics Edexcel question

Hello

I am in year 11 and i am curently doing physics igcse edexcel for one of my subjects and i need help on revision guides. I got a 7 for my mocks but i switches schools a month before and switched from gcse triple science to igcse edexcel physics.

I have been doing mainly full past papers and just understadin and knowing the questions. Is there any other way to revise properly as i need a 9 for this subject

thank you if you reply.
Reply 1
Original post by UsualStudent101
Hello

I am in year 11 and i am curently doing physics igcse edexcel for one of my subjects and i need help on revision guides. I got a 7 for my mocks but i switches schools a month before and switched from gcse triple science to igcse edexcel physics.

I have been doing mainly full past papers and just understadin and knowing the questions. Is there any other way to revise properly as i need a 9 for this subject

thank you if you reply.

honestly, once you know everything in the specification, and do lots of past papers you can get a 9.
Original post by xzyuo_137
honestly, once you know everything in the specification, and do lots of past papers you can get a 9.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest