The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln

I was accepted into the biomedical science major at lincoln as an american and i just wanted to know what the course is like, what to expect, the workload, the teaching styles and paperwork they give out, etc. I didnt take many AP classes but ive always had good grades in my class, im just concerned that what if the uk level is going to be much tougher than i can handle. I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me or give me advice as an international to international or if theres any help i can benefit from
Original post by ZimaGutierrez
I was accepted into the biomedical science major at lincoln as an american and i just wanted to know what the course is like, what to expect, the workload, the teaching styles and paperwork they give out, etc. I didnt take many AP classes but ive always had good grades in my class, im just concerned that what if the uk level is going to be much tougher than i can handle. I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me or give me advice as an international to international or if theres any help i can benefit from

Hi I’m doing the same course as you if u ever want to message. Ig- Oliviavardyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending