Imperial CS Interview on the 28th Feb

Scroll to see replies

No
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by SnowyPanda
FAQ: Since we don’t have interview invitations now, r we basically screwed, or r there online interviews for us home applicants like still a chance of an invite in the next 2 days for the match ones. Mainly talking abt home applicants like me, and with online interviews does 80-90% offer chance still stand.
The offer chance still stands but I don't think you'll get the invite. Sorry man...I would keep some hope still but the chances are < 2% of securing an interview now.
Original post by vnayak
The offer chance still stands but I don't think you'll get the invite. Sorry man...I would keep some hope still but the chances are < 2% of securing an interview now.
I’m not international, I’m a home applicant so yh ig so
Original post by vnayak
Pls stop saying stuff like this, its really off-putting for many anxious applicants. I understand the point you are trying to make but this isn't helpful for those who want answers (not that anyone on here can provide them). The truth is most people don't get an interivew, regardless of circumstances.

You don't work for imp admissions nor do you have insider info so you have no grounds to say things like "your chances less than 2% bro." Why not 0.0001%? why not 92%?

Vynayak, I get the impression that you are just trying to help people so please listen to me when I say this. Stop telling people that they are getting rejected. You don't know that more that anyone outside of admissions. Before you got an offer it was exactly the same for you. Please think about what you are saying before you post and more importantly, why. We all know how tough undergrad CS admissions is at the highest level.

It isn't over until it's over @SnowyPanda. That doesn't mean you'll definitely get an interview, it simply means that they are yet to make a decision.
Ig
Apparently imperial cs said that they will send more on Friday which is tomorrow. I’m not kidding btw
Apparently imperial cs said that they will send more on Friday which is tomorrow. I’m not kidding btw
where did you hear that?
Imperial replied back to me after I sent them an email asking when the last date of online interviews are for home applicants which they didn’t answer but said they will send all interview invitations by the end of the week which I assume is Friday as weekends admissions office is close
Imperial replied back to me after I sent them an email asking when the last date of online interviews are for home applicants which they didn’t answer but said they will send all interview invitations by the end of the week which I assume is Friday as weekends admissions office is close

Have you received anything now?
nope, ig it was pointless waiting for 1 extra day
Has anyone received an interview invitation in the last few days?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Has anyone received an interview invitation in the last few days?
Umm, I think they already gave interview invites, so if u didn’t, u probably got rejected like I am right now
Umm, I think they already gave interview invites, so if u didn’t, u probably got rejected like I am right now
You are right assuming this is MecEng
Did u get a rejection email?
Reply 94
Original post by foxconn27
I think they only send out UCAS update...my friend got rejected for Mechanical Engineering or Physics (can't remember which one because he applied for different courses at different places) in November on the same day as Oxford rejections and he just got a UCAS update, no email. But it might be different by department.
No UCAS update and no rejection email yet for me.
Original post by foxconn27
nope and nothing yet
nope and nothing yet
I'm holding on to a glimmer of hope; I read somewhere that in a recent year they continued sending invites and decisions out up to the end of March.
Original post by Anonymous #9
I'm holding on to a glimmer of hope; I read somewhere that in a recent year they continued sending invites and decisions out up to the end of March.
only for intls probably but im a home applicant sadly.
only for intls probably but im a home applicant sadly.
Same but until I get a rejection email and/or UCAS Hub updates to show a decision then there's that tiny chance. Fingers crossed for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending