The Student Room Group

St George's University of London (SGUL) A101 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shambhavi02
If you pm me your phone number I’ll make a gc x

Thin k i did it :smile:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx7TNqd6RqR1z5Qut3RVIX

WhatsApp Chat link for SGUL offer holders. Feel free to join and add people!
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx7TNqd6RqR1z5Qut3RVIX
WhatsApp Chat link for SGUL offer holders. Feel free to join and add people!

Might be a good idea to post this on Reddit too!
Original post by hereforanswers!
Might be a good idea to post this on Reddit too!

I don’t really use reddit but if anyone else wants to post it feel free!
Reply 44
does anyone else’s UCAS say ‘applications are temporarily unavailable’? I’m waiting to hear back from other unis and so have not firmed George’s just yett- this must be a technical error if anything right?
Original post by drgn7
does anyone else’s UCAS say ‘applications are temporarily unavailable’? I’m waiting to hear back from other unis and so have not firmed George’s just yett- this must be a technical error if anything right?

UCAS applications are unavailable till Sunday 6pm because they’re doing some maintenance. Hope that helps x
Hey I would like to join please, how do I make this happen?
Reply 47
UCAS applications are unavailable till Sunday 6pm because they’re doing some maintenance. Hope that helps x

thank you:smile:
Original post by Drizzy30
Hey I would like to join please, how do I make this happen?

Just click on the WhatsApp chat link and it should automatically join you 😊
Just click on the WhatsApp chat link and it should automatically join you 😊

Thank you!
Reply 50
does anyone know the deadline to accept the offer to George’s? also the deadline to apply for sfe? these other unis taking so long to reply i dont want to miss potential deadlines🥲
Original post by drgn7
does anyone know the deadline to accept the offer to George’s? also the deadline to apply for sfe? these other unis taking so long to reply i dont want to miss potential deadlines🥲

You can’t accept an offer until you’ve recieved decisions from all universities, deadline is 2 weeks after 16th May I think, all this info is also on UCAS if you want more clarity, hope that helps 😊
You can’t accept an offer until you’ve recieved decisions from all universities, deadline is 2 weeks after 16th May I think, all this info is also on UCAS if you want more clarity, hope that helps 😊

Hey, my understanding was that if you’re set on a particular uni and you have an offer you can withdraw from other choices and firm that uni? I think so atleast idk
Original post by Drizzy30
Hey, my understanding was that if you’re set on a particular uni and you have an offer you can withdraw from other choices and firm that uni? I think so atleast idk

Yep you can do that! You need two choices tho, a firm and an insurance x

yes, as Shambhavi02 says, you have until the end of May to make your choices. You can accept earlier if you are sure, but you can also wait and see what other unis will say. No rush to accept anything without having all your answers.
Yep you can do that! You need two choices tho, a firm and an insurance x

I think you can firm an unconditional offer without the need for an insurance. Have you got an unconditional offer?
Original post by Frogette
I think you can firm an unconditional offer without the need for an insurance. Have you got an unconditional offer?

Yes you’re right you can, I’m still waiting on 2 universities to get back atm but yes if it’s an unconditional offer you can. I’ll be receiving conditional offers as I haven’t finished my degree yet! 😊
Original post by drgn7

6Jun2024 to accept offers by (feel free to call ucas, or a uni to check). 31May for SF, I think. Applications for SF have opened for this year's entry. Again, just double check, but these are the dates I have in mind.
Reply 58
Has anyone else not heard back yet?
Original post by Azer256
Has anyone else not heard back yet?
I have not heard back either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending