Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vicarondo
No I think she meant there were 4000 applicants for the 140 Plymouth positions
😂, oh.... My mistake.... I got scared why they have so many positions open 😅
Original post by TryingVery Hard
😂, oh.... My mistake.... I got scared why they have so many positions open 😅
🤣 🤣
I wish there were 4000 positions, I might have got an interview then! 😅

Can you imagine the size of the office?! We really would feel like cogs in a huge machine!
Original post by ThorneyDogRose
I wish there were 4000 positions, I might have got an interview then! 😅
Can you imagine the size of the office?! We really would feel like cogs in a huge machine!
🤣🤣, hopefully you’ll get an interview in the next campaign that comes out 🙂
Reply 44
I just wonder why they have so many positions open? Like the comment above from Bes 182 said there is 4000 positions open 🙄
I clearly said there were 4000 applications and 140 positions.
My status has changed to this this morning……

.Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Apparently this is now when they have started reviewing! So hopefully should get results in next couple of weeks
.Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Apparently this is now when they have started reviewing! So hopefully should get results in next couple of weeks

Do you remember what was the status before today's status change please? Good luck!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by alexkato
Do you remember what was the status before today's status change please? Good luck!
Indeed I do! It was ……

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.
Hi All,
From the people whom passed pre-recorded interview and have got an offer or reserve list (Congats!) may i ask what status changes you had before being informed of reserve list/offer? Correct me if I am wrong, but for what i gathered from reading different posts here, after submitting interview, the status change to expect are:

1st status remains for 2 to 6 week: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."

2nd status & NEGATIVE status change: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome." followed by email informing you were unsuccessful

OR

2nd status & POSITIVE status change: "Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed." followed by email with Reserve/Offer email.

I am asking becuase I cant remember exactly but from my application last year my status changed to the 2nd status & NEGATIVE status change before I got an email and status change saying i was unsuccessful.

Thank you very much in advance!!
Indeed I do! It was ……
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

my current statuses from 2 applications as of 18.03.2024 are:

677 - DWP Case Review Executive Officer - Plymouth: Interview:
"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."
676 - DWP Case Review Executive Officer - Leicester Interview:
"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome"
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by alexkato
my current statuses from 2 applications as of 18.03.2024 are:
677 - DWP Case Review Executive Officer - Plymouth: Interview:
"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."
676 - DWP Case Review Executive Officer - Leicester Interview:
"Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome"
Did you do the interviews on the same day?
Oh, thanks for sharing
I haven't heard anything from them. But this is helpful to know. Hope we will get positive results 🤞
Oh, thanks for sharing
I haven't heard anything from them. But this is helpful to know. Hope we will get positive results 🤞
Have you checked your application page? I never got an email, it was only because I checked it about 10/11 this morning and noticed it had changed slightly with the wording? When did you submit your interview?
Did you do the interviews on the same day?
Yep, both submitted on 13/03. But had a technical issue during the interview for Leicester, so i re-submitted it on 16/03.(They sent me an email with re-take)
Help! So just been offered a position with CMS as an AO however obviously want to see where my UCR AO application goes, what do I do? Can I accept the offer and if successful for the EO role, jump across to that one?
Help! So just been offered a position with CMS as an AO however obviously want to see where my UCR AO application goes, what do I do? Can I accept the offer and if successful for the EO role, jump across to that one?
You’ll find out about your EO interview this week surely?

Where is the CMS role?
Original post by ThorneyDogRose
You’ll find out about your EO interview this week surely?
Where is the CMS role?
Hopefully. It is hybrid but Plymouth office on office days
Oh, thanks for sharing
Did your status change?
Did your status change?
Hi, it says that they are reviewing the interview results.
Hi, it says that they are reviewing the interview results.
Got fingers crossed for you and everyone! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending