The Student Room Group

DWP Executive Officer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Vicarondo
Hopefully. It is hybrid but Plymouth office on office days

Just to give you a heads up, you can only go into hybrid working after you’ve passed your 6 months of probation. :-)
Original post by Bes182
Just to give you a heads up, you can only go into hybrid working after you’ve passed your 6 months of probation. :-)

Oh thanks for letting me know. Be weird being back in an office full time for the moment lol
Help! So just been offered a position with CMS as an AO however obviously want to see where my UCR AO application goes, what do I do? Can I accept the offer and if successful for the EO role, jump across to that one?

Congratulations 🎉🎊
Status updated to rejected for the UC role 😢
Status updated to rejected for the UC role 😢

Oh, so sorry to hear that. I just got an email from them too. So, my application is rejected also🫤🙎. My score in total for the 3 questions is 10. But I will advise you to think positively about it. At least I'm doing it that way. This was my first pre-recorded interview. And honestly I wasn't been prepared. And I did my interview within a few minutes. And I knew that I wouldn't have positive feedback. But for next time I know and I will be more prepared
Original post by TryingVery Hard
Oh, so sorry to hear that. I just got an email from them too. So, my application is rejected also🫤🙎. My score in total for the 3 questions is 10. But I will advise you to think positively about it. At least I'm doing it that way. This was my first pre-recorded interview. And honestly I wasn't been prepared. And I did my interview within a few minutes. And I knew that I wouldn't have positive feedback. But for next time I know and I will be more prepared

Ah sorry to hear that! I scored 11 in total, it was the first question I scored 3 on and just knew it would be that question that tripped me up. I’m just waiting on my start date for an AO role so will keep an eye out and reapply in the future as I know what I’ve got to work on. Would be interesting to know if 12 would have been enough for an offer or if it was a reserve list score
Ah sorry to hear that! I scored 11 in total, it was the first question I scored 3 on and just knew it would be that question that tripped me up. I’m just waiting on my start date for an AO role so will keep an eye out and reapply in the future as I know what I’ve got to work on. Would be interesting to know if 12 would have been enough for an offer or if it was a reserve list score

I think we just been there(borderline). I'm sure that if we scored 12 we were going to will pass. I will keep an eye 👀😁 too. At least you have another position offered. My outcome from my interview back in February for AO with DWP is that they put me in their reserve list until September 24🙄. So.... I feel like I'm not good enough maybe 🤷🤔
I think we just been there(borderline). I'm sure that if we scored 12 we were going to will pass. I will keep an eye 👀😁 too. At least you have another position offered. My outcome from my interview back in February for AO with DWP is that they put me in their reserve list until September 24🙄. So.... I feel like I'm not good enough maybe 🤷🤔

Oh do you know your position on the reserve list? Just keep trying! You’ve passed the interview so you’re definitely there! As for the EO one, it was so close maybe just review your star method for next time around as there will deffo be more vacancies coming up! I believe I will have to wait 6 months before applying for another role from when I start but it gives me more experience. Will just need to remember what I put on the sjt as I done quite well on that lol. It’s strange as I used the answer I got the 3 on as my application form question which received a 4 or above at sift and I got a 5 for it on the AO interview 🤣🤷🏻*♀️
(edited 1 month ago)
Oh do you know your position on the reserve list? Just keep trying! You’ve passed the interview so you’re definitely there! As for the EO one, it was so close maybe just review your star method for next time around as there will deffo be more vacancies coming up! I believe I will have to wait 6 months before applying for another role from when I start but it gives me more experience. Will just need to remember what I put on the sjt as I done quite well on that lol. It’s strange as I used the answer I got the 3 on as my application form question which received a 4 or above at sift and I got a 5 for it on the AO interview 🤣🤷🏻*♀️

Depends who is accessing 😅

🤔No... I didn't knew that you have a position there. And that you can check?!?! Do you know how to check my position? Thanks
swines lol. I know with the EO role you could email sscl but not sure it’s them who are recruiting for the AO roles. Is there an email on your application portal?
(edited 1 month ago)
swines lol. I know with the AP role you could email sscl but not sure it’s them who are recruiting for the AO roles. Is there an email on your application portal?
Nope...
Nope...

Try this one, they maybe able to tell you or point you in the right direction… [email protected]

Give them the campaign number or your applicant number from the portal and hopefully they will get back to you
Try this one, they maybe able to tell you or point you in the right direction… [email protected]
Give them the campaign number or your applicant number from the portal and hopefully they will get back to you

Awww, thank you 😊
Reply 74
Who here applied for UCR Review EO Hampshire. Could you pls share your experience. I'm Still waiting to be invited for interview
Reply 75
Hi all, does any know Work and health services work model- hybrid or fully onsite? I have just been given an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending