The Student Room Group

Help- Should I send anything for Valentine's day??.....

Ok, there is this guy I like.....we got together about 3 weeks ago- for 2 days then he went travelling and is away for 6 months. Since being away he has sent me 2 letters, a postcard, numerous texts and several emails- he is in South Africa at the moment travelling all around and then is going all over the world.

I really really like him, and I'm presuming he likes me from the way he was with me before he went away, and the fact he's kept up so much contact. But i'm having a dilema about what to do about valentine's day...cos i want to let him know that I'm thinking about him but I don't want to put pressure on him or scare him off or interfere with his trip in any way. So I don't know whether to send him a text, or an e-card, or an email, or more than one...and if I do then what to say in them.

I was thinking maybe a text saying 'Happy Valentine's Day, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! :-)....' or something like that and maybe a general email mentioning valentine's at the end or something...

But I'm not sure what to do....

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ruthie xx
Please help??

:frown:

Ruthie xx
careful, that's kind of how the filth thread started...

I think the text message you suggested is sweet...
Reply 3
Send a cows heart :smile:
can you pleas send me a cows hart?where can i get one
Reply 5
wait to see if he txts or emails u.
Reply 6
magiccarpet

Aren't you vegetarian???
Reply 7
send him the text, am sure he will be pleased to recieve it
actually he called me up on thurs and we talked for 2 hours. i think its ok. but we havent arranged anything for tomorrow.
Reply 9
magiccarpet

Ask your local butcher, he might have 1 :biggrin:
If not, just try a cow
can you pleas post me one
Reply 11
ruthiepoothie
Ok, there is this guy I like.....we got together about 3 weeks ago- for 2 days then he went travelling and is away for 6 months. Since being away he has sent me 2 letters, a postcard, numerous texts and several emails- he is in South Africa at the moment travelling all around and then is going all over the world.

I really really like him, and I'm presuming he likes me from the way he was with me before he went away, and the fact he's kept up so much contact. But i'm having a dilema about what to do about valentine's day...cos i want to let him know that I'm thinking about him but I don't want to put pressure on him or scare him off or interfere with his trip in any way. So I don't know whether to send him a text, or an e-card, or an email, or more than one...and if I do then what to say in them.

I was thinking maybe a text saying 'Happy Valentine's Day, Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! :-)....' or something like that and maybe a general email mentioning valentine's at the end or something...

But I'm not sure what to do....

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Ruthie xx

Think your text sounds perfect. Go for it! :smile:
Reply 12
Yeah I think the text sounds good! x
i sent the text!!

now i'm gonna wait and see what happens before maybe sending an email later.

Ruthie xx

Latest

Trending

Trending