The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Adampolar
Think you missed the joke brah.

Must have, can you explain your complex humour?
Reply 61
OhNO!
yeah, I live in south manchester. I know a girl from sale and she has quite a nice accent.

oh, get lost. you're not acheiving anything. I'm not slagging off manchester, so there's no need to have a go at liverpool. they're both amazing cities.

I have been to liverpool...i did not enjoy it! I went to liverpool 1 and yeh i suppose they have a better debenhams than the one in market street in manchester but overall it wasnt amazing! Ye I agree Liverpool1 is clean but Manchester really need to start removing the chewing gum!
Shaun1991
At least Liverpool 1 is clean, the Arndale's a filthy dump. Everyone says they hate The Beatles, it's not cool to like The Beatles.

Whatever, our cows were way better than your copy-cat sheep.
*Star*Guitar*
Whatever, our cows were way better than your copy-cat sheep.

End of the day, come on our territory and you'll get dealt with by the Croccy Crew....Boooyakasha!
Reply 64
Since this has turned to a liverpool vs manchester debate, let me add my input.

They're BOTH *********. Yorkshire and the Midlands are better areas!
AAAirz

Yorkshire is incredibly overrated. Well leeds anyway.
AAAirz

HA! Yeah because Bradford and Wolverhampton are loverrrllyyy cities.
Reply 67
Untitled258
Yorkshire is incredibly overrated. Well leeds anyway.

Hmm maybe, but Sheffield is brilliant.

I'm from Coventry (complete dump) btw.
Reply 68
Mancunian here.

I've been living in the South for the last two years, and everyone is incredibly cold to each other.
supposrting my mancunian upbringing:smile: yeah mancheter is great, lovely people, awesome city, fab nightlife etc etc.
now i have moved to london i kind of like london more. people can seem unfriendly down here but that's not really true. plus they all my northern accent haha. i seem foreign to them lmao.
Reply 70
4G_dollars
I have been to liverpool...i did not enjoy it! I went to liverpool 1 and yeh i suppose they have a better debenhams than the one in market street in manchester but overall it wasnt amazing! Ye I agree Liverpool1 is clean but Manchester really need to start removing the chewing gum!

Of course you won't enjoy it if you go there with the thought in your mind that it's a crap city. Liverpool has loads going for it. There's nothing wrong with Liverpool 1, and it wasn't made in competition with the Arndale so comparing them is a bit of a moot point.

One doesn't have to be better than the other, they're both incredible places to live for different reasons. who cares whose debenhams is better or whether the beatles were crap or not, you get to live in a genius city and slagging off liverpool won't make that anymore true.
Reply 71
Midlands and Yorkshire are a joke of a place!

Birmigham is *****! Manchester is well betta!

Watch how both liverpudlians and mancs gonna unite and ***** on all of yorkshire!

I found out why manc and scouser hate yorkshire cos liverpool and manc are part of lancashire...not to dwell on too much the war of the roses!
Reply 72
naivesincerity
What si your opinions? Anyone lived up there and down here?

Manchester rules. Yeah theres some nobs here but theres also some mint people as well just like anywhere else.
Reply 73
Shaun1991
HA! Yeah because Bradford and Wolverhampton are loverrrllyyy cities.

Yeah but Leicester, Birmigham, Nottingham, Sheffield and York are great cities.
4G_dollars
Midlands and Yorkshire are a joke of a place!

Birmigham is *****! Manchester is well betta!

Watch how both liverpudlians and mancs gonna unite and ***** on all of yorkshire!

I found out why manc and scouser hate yorkshire cos liverpool and manc are part of lancashire...not to dwell on too much the war of the roses!

Mancs hate scousers, but people from the north west hate people from Yorkshire, but then everyone in the north hates the southerners. The English hate the welsh and the scots and the Irish, and they hate us. But we all hate France :yep:
AAAirz
Yeah but Leicester, Birmigham, Nottingham, Sheffield and York are great cities.

I'll give you York, not sure the others are to my liking to be honest, what about Hull? I've heard Hull is pretty picturesque.
Untitled258
Mancs hate scousers, but people from the north west hate people from Yorkshire, but then everyone in the north hates the southerners. The English hate the welsh and the scots and the Irish, and they hate us. But we all hate France :yep:

Yeah, we should put aside our petty inter-city/county squabbles and just invade France. We'd only have to threaten them with invasion and they'd surrender anyway.
Reply 77
Untitled258

I yet to meet a person from cheshire that hates yorkshire!
AAAirz
Hmm maybe, but Sheffield is brilliant.

I'm from Coventry (complete dump) btw.

You're confused. You mean Sheffield is a dump. Ugh, grey and boring around the uni! No thanks.
Reply 79
Shaun1991
I'll give you York, not sure the others are to my liking to be honest, what about Hull? I've heard Hull is pretty picturesque.

Lol not been there, I think it's in the same league as Rochdale.

Latest

Trending

Trending