The Student Room Group

Acts of unexplainable stupidity!

Ever do something so stupid, that looking back in hindsight you can't understand how you didn't think to yourself, hold on a minute this perhaps isn't too wise a plan?

Earlier today -a product of my boredom- i held a pepper grinder upside down, turned the grinder or whatever you call it in an effort to make myself sneeze and ended up filling my eyes with the burning particles.

It amazes me how often i do these things
j_whyte
Ever do something so stupid, that looking back in hindsight you can't understand how you didn't think to yourself, hold on a minute this perhaps isn't too wise a plan?

Earlier today -a product of my boredom- i held a pepper grinder upside down, turned the grinder or whatever you call it in an effort to make myself sneeze and ended up filling my eyes with the burning particles.

It amazes me how often i do these things

This.
The amount of times I've help up a deodorant to smell it and sprayed it in my face is ridiculous. Likewise the amount of times I've squeezed shampoo, shower gels, shaving foam to see what it smelled like and ended up getting it everywhere.
Reply 3
Another common one is spending ages looking for my mobile phone when i'm speaking on it.
Oh o i feel a plethora of similar moments flowing back into my conscience.
Another one is using 'unexplainable' instead of 'inexplicable'.
Some idiot in my halls burnt toast at 2 this morning, so that was fun for all involved...
Reply 6
Attempted to climb a muhassive tree just before a GCSE exam. Got about half way before doing a little dance on a branch...

Guess what happened next.
Reply 7
Darwin awards are in the post guys!
The other night I was somewhat stressed so I made myself a cup of tea,and rather than returning the milk to the fridge I put it in the washing machine. I'm so glad the lids on milk bottles aren't made of foil anymore.
The usual story with me + stress + tea making involves me trying to put the kettle in the fridge, so this was a refreshing change.

Latest

Trending

Trending