The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No, why would I? That is stupid, although sometimes I worry that I will say something that could be misinterpreted as racist.

My friends and I had borborns and custard creams.
I asked her to pass the normal ones (custard creams). She said "To me the chocolate ones are the normal ones"
I didn't mean to say anything offensive, I'm just not clever enough to think things through. Do you think it was racist of me to say this?
Umad?
lol op got no friends

Why?
Nope, that's just silly... they could attack you no matter what colour he is.
Reply 23
Umad?
lol op got no friends

lol umad got no mates, spends all day on TSR
No, of course I wouldn't.
Christien
Depends. If you're talking about a person of african origin, probably not. A person clad entirely in black war paint? Hell yeah.

Hahaha!
~Viola~
No, why would I? That is stupid, although sometimes I worry that I will say something that could be misinterpreted as racist.

I asked her to pass the normal ones (custard creams). She said "To me the chocolate ones are the normal ones"
I didn't mean to say anything offensive, I'm just not clever enough to think things through. Do you think it was racist of me to say this?

f**kin stop overreacting, next time just say pass the chocolate/brown ones
Christien
But he was nice.

'Mah name's John Coffey. Like tha drink, only not spelt tha same.'

:frown:

scares the complete hell out of me
Why I'd be going down an alley way anyway I don't know but I'd be pretty nervous either way tbh. Doesn't make a difference at all, thug is a thug lol.:p:
Reply 29
As much as I am scared of white people.
Revolutionary
I swear the majority of the worldTSR is rascist. Most people don't even know it.

WTF?!

White thug, black thug. They are both thugs? So what is the point of this thread?

I agree!
Reply 31
I am. But that's because i've grown up with the media focusing on africans in london being stabbed to death... unfortunately majority seem to be from african origins, which doesn't help me.

But the same goes for it were a white guy.
Now... depends on what they are wearing, shirt and chinos obviously means no harm :smile: now if i see a chav i think im going to be mugged, 'yep here, it goes again, phone and wallet down in the socks' :/ Stupid society. why can't everyone get along.
Reply 32
no, what a stupid thread
i might be scared of anyone that looked intimidating, but i wouldnt show it
~Viola~

LOL People aren't biscuits, you're ok methinks
No I wouldn't. I am so paranoid I am pretty much scared of anyone walking towards or behind me.

:sad:
Isherwood
I am. But that's because i've grown up with the media focusing on africans in london being stabbed to death... unfortunately majority seem to be from african origins, which doesn't help me.

But the same goes for it were a white guy.
Now... depends on what they are wearing, shirt and chinos obviously means no harm :smile: now if i see a chav i think im going to be mugged, 'yep here, it goes again, phone and wallet down in the socks' :/ Stupid society. why can't everyone get along.

i rate that post, it is actually truthful... people are complaining about the thread dont write in it then
Reply 36
I'd probably make the judgement more based on clothing and stuff.

To be honest, there's not enough black people around here for me to link them with criminality. I've never seen a black man committing a crime in my life, yet I've seen plenty of white chavs doing so.
Reply 37
~Viola~

lol!
that's so funny. Normal what/ biscuits...
sorry, but i think bourbon creams & custards creams are v. different, well that's a nther convo for another thread, but no that's probably not racist... if you normally eat custard creams... or i dunno, i don't think its racist :biggrin:
im scared of all people
Reply 39
Their race wouldn't pass my mind at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending