The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Today.
Always the same people though, so not a big deal.

Girlfriends not compliment you?
All day, every day. I get sick off it, I just can't keep women off me. It was good to start with but now I'm just sick of it, I don't leave the house anymore.
Reply 3
Yesterday but I swear this is only a coincidence, before yesterday probably 2/3 years ago when I was a pretty little girl.
Reply 4
Dumdedoobie
Today.
Always the same people though, so not a big deal.

Girlfriends not compliment you?

nah the word girlfriend has been missing from my vocabulary for quite some time.
Reply 5
Got an 'I like your jacket!' today, but they also said it was a bit Gallagher brothers-ish :frown:

I should pay more compliments to other people really, it can make a day much nicer
Reply 6
Today :biggrin:
Diaz89
nah the word girlfriend has been missing from my vocabulary for quite some time.

Ohh i see.
Don't worry about it :smile:
Are you shy?
yesterday...it's mostly my hair
Reply 9
i got a i like your trainers when i was 15 does that count?
apart from that there i have no memory of ever being complimented.
Reply 10
Someone said I looked like a model today. I didn't. It was only because I had make up on and usually i don't bother. Still a compliment is always a nice thing.
I can't remember. :frown:
Just before xmas, when I was talking about my wobbly tummy and this guy said (I'd seen him the night before and was now talking to him on msn) "well, I didn't notice it :wink:"

Not a very big thing, but it was for me...*blush*
Reply 13
burninginme
All day, every day. I get sick off it, I just can't keep women off me. It was good to start with but now I'm just sick of it, I don't leave the house anymore.

i'm in the same position.
Reply 14
Lapidus
i'm in the same position.

That's right. Me too. If I go out I have to wear so many layers of cloth and etc.
Some guy on the tube this morning.
Edit: Actually no, it was in this shawarma place a few hours ago.

Don't girls get complimented about their looks like everyday..? :s-smilie:
Reply 16
I was told I was one of the best looking archaeologists he'd seen by an old man over the summer
(though given the general looks of archaeologists (ignoring Indy :love:) I'm not certain that was a compliment...)

I have a bad tendency to refuse to accept compliments, so don't tend to remember them
Reply 17
Bubbles*de*Milo

sHAWARMA. I'm hungry now.

Edgware road?
Reply 18
ysbera
That's right. Me too. If I go out I have to wear so many layers of cloth and etc.

Sometimes I wear a hijab so men and women stop finding me attractive.
Bubbles*de*Milo

That's what I thought :s-smilie:

Maybe we just live near too many perverts. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending