is this a good idea?

a old friend? new one?
ex boyfriend who is now a friend?
what kind?
Reply 4
northern_lass
is this a good idea?

depends on how good friends yous are.

Would it just be casual sex with a friend or is there stronger feelings involved therefore being more than casual sex??

If its casual sex, could work out but may get a bit messy if one person starts to have strong feelings for the other and the other person doesn't feel the same way back.

If its taking a risk to maybe become more than friends and heading towards a relationship, then its. def. worth the risk. :smile:

As long as you both have a mutual understanding and are honest with each other from the start and continue to be honest with each other then ok :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 5
its a new friend, things have always been flirty, cud lead to something more, both of us seem to want it. just not sure what to do!
Just use contraception properly if you're going to have sexual intercourse...
Reply 7
northern_lass
its a new friend, things have always been flirty, cud lead to something more, both of us seem to want it. just not sure what to do!

Go for it then :biggrin: :biggrin: :love: :biggrin:

Oh and yeah be careful, use condoms!!!! :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 8
Sounds good.

- And how are you, do you need another friend?
Reply 9
anyone had previous experience of this?

pm me!!!
Northern Lass you are getting a few offers in here too by the looks of it!!! :biggrin: :smile:
hehe, well can always do with new friends!!lol
northern_lass

why not get together with him and then sleep with him? why before?
northern_lass
its complicated, wer quite good friends and spend a lot of time together, so its like wer together, but just without the label! just wanted a bit of advise as to whether it would be a good idea or not? :confused:

im in a situation similar and im going mad, cos he doesnt want the label. we were going out at one stage tho.
id say ask for the label first... if u like him lots then wait for the label and then sleep with him.
whats a guys opinion on this? would u have sex with a friend? anyone have friends as **** buddies?
ive had a mate as a ****buddy and tbh...looking back i don't think it was suited for me. We we're quite good mates for ages before and a while after...for me i didn't really enjoy it as much as when im in a relationship ect. Then i fell out with him and being so mature he decided to spread rumours about me...another mates had a few ****buddies (at the same time some of them) and whereas i think its better to stick to one..she seems happy enough and it seems to work for her. I suppose its what you prefer but think about the relationship you have together at the moment and how it may affect that if you sleep together.
M@255, i like your way of thinkin!!!! hehe
M@255

I personally wouldn't have sex with a friend as most of my friends are girls.

err but you're male, so that would have made sense. :confused:
Reply 18
Almost did that....
I decided not to as it was my first time..... which I regret now, it wooda been nice to do that than do it with just a random person or sumit :redface:S if u know what I mean.... anywayz .. as for the guy we are still best friends... as for me I'm still a virgin grrr :frown:
Reply 19
Northern Lass, don't go for it.

A guy should not just love you for sex or because of sex.

I would suggest first to get the label, then observe his personality and attitude towards you. Sex is definitely not on the agenda when it comes to a relationship.

Take your time, there is no hurry. Give your first time to the guy in your life and someone who will take good care of you, respect you, appreciate you for who you are, cherish you, treasure you and love you till eternity. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending