The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Woop woop, that's good to know! :smile:
Reply 81
Future African game vet

great news!!
Reply 82
Did everyone get the newsletter today? It makes me so excited (providing the exams go ok - and I had a HORRIBLE paper today, but everyone else seemed to agree so I hope the mark scaling is generous!!). Lots of exciting stuff happening at Notts it would seem! :smile:
yeah- the news letter is great- I love the way they keep us all up to date on everything :P
Crazy_Claire
I am in C15A.

I think that makes us next door neighbours. :smile: I'm going to be in C15B (assuming all goes well with these last exams!)
Future African game vet
Just wondering, does Notts have it's own horses? I mean ones owned by the university?

I went to have a look at the stables and I think the horses were all owned by individuals but may be wrong.

I'm going to apply for a stable and take my horse if there is a place for her. I'm going to be a long way from home and I'm hoping to meet people who may be interested in helping me with her if they like :hello:
yes me!!! I'd love to help you :biggrin: :biggrin: you're now my best friend officially :P hehe- just kidding- but yeah I'd like to help you out :smile: if you'll have me starlight$$ !!
Starlight$$
I think that makes us next door neighbours. :smile: I'm going to be in C15B (assuming all goes well with these last exams!)

:smile: well hello then neighbour. Not long now. I had a scary thought today that if all goes well with exams, according to the year planner notts gave us, the next bio i will do will be cell structure at Vet school :smile:.
Crazy_Claire
:smile: well hello then neighbour. Not long now. I had a scary thought today that if all goes well with exams, according to the year planner notts gave us, the next bio i will do will be cell structure at Vet school :smile:.

Are you doing the 6 year course?
NO haha i read that wrong. Musculoskeletal system, methinks that is right now. gosh i am gunna be a great vet with those obervation skills. opps :smile:
Future African game vet
yes me!!! I'd love to help you :biggrin: :biggrin: you're now my best friend officially :P hehe- just kidding- but yeah I'd like to help you out :smile: if you'll have me starlight$$ !!

Hiya. havn't been on here for ages because i've been soooooooo busy. you would be doing me a huge favour as long as you can put up with my grumpy horse lol. she's lovely really just pulls faces and pretends to be mean
hehe- yeah I'd love to help you out- we used to have a horse at my riding school called Bounty and she used to do exactly the same- she'd grind her teeth and look at us like "get out of my stall!!" ears back grumpy face expresssion, but as soon as you tacked her up and lead her out of the stable she was as good as gold :smile:
Crazy_Claire

hey hey :biggrin: . im so excited now. cant wait to get the results and hopefully start packing!! all the waiting is driving me crazy :woo:
Future African game vet
hehe- yeah I'd love to help you out- we used to have a horse at my riding school called Bounty and she used to do exactly the same- she'd grind her teeth and look at us like "get out of my stall!!" ears back grumpy face expresssion, but as soon as you tacked her up and lead her out of the stable she was as good as gold :smile:

you should get on great with her then. she's called Beth (show name Starlight Dollars, hence my screen name lol) and she's a 16hh grey warmblood x shire. give her a few polos and she will love you forever
yey :smile: hmmm, I dont carry polos around much- but I do have uncle joes mint balls (wich are even better :biggrin: )
Future African game vet
- but I do have uncle joes mint balls (wich are even better :biggrin: )

I can vouch for that, they are so much better. :p:
If I were a horse I would prefer them. :biggrin:
Reply 96
Have you guys uploaded your photo for the student card yet? If so, did you get any confirmation or did your portal change at all? I did mine but I had trouble with it and I'm not sure if it's uploaded. Thankings!
yeah - I uploaded it about 2 months ago when we first got the email - I didn't get any official confirmation so I decided to email them and check it had gone through- and they were very prompt in replying to confirm that yes it had :smile: so if you're unsure you could always do that!
Reply 98
Marvellous, thank you. :smile:
you're very welcome :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending