The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got 13 but missed the bear. Pretty amazing :smile:
Waheyyyy
Who hasn't seen that before...

Me

I counted right, but totally failed to see the bear first time. Cool ad, though not as effective as that motocycle ad that is doing the rounds atm.
Reply 22
that bear's well creepy.
Got the passes but missed the bear.
Reply 24
Nope, didn't see the bear and only counted twelve passes :s-smilie:
I got it right :holmes:

I also saw the bear

"9...10...what the?!-11...12..."
Reply 26
Sorry...Alright...Well...
Erm...why are cyclists likened to moonwalking bears?

The point is, if you're not looking for it, you probably won't see it. When driving, people check for cars when pulling out, to make sure they're not pulling out in front of any. It's very easy to forget to look for other things, e.g. cyclists, so you are more likely to miss them, as most people did the moonwalking because of watching for something else.
Got the number right (13) and I wtf'd at the bear, do I get a cookie now?
It's kind of spoiled by the fact on the video description it mentions the moonwalking bear - I've seen it before anyway.

As a cyclist though - it's good they're promoting awareness of seeing cyclists. Although there are some right tosser cyclists who let the team down ie. going through red lights, not wearing enough bright clothes (I'll admit to this one myself :s-smilie:) and not having lights on their bikes.

Funny advert though!
hobo06
The point is, if you're not looking for it, you probably won't see it. When driving, people check for cars when pulling out, to make sure they're not pulling out in front of any. It's very easy to forget to look for other things, e.g. cyclists, so you are more likely to miss them, as most people did the moonwalking because of watching for something else.

Lol, I understood the concept. I just meant why a moonwalking bear, and not something else, like a line-dancing bird per se? :smile:

Sorry I didn't clarify that :biggrin:
Knew it was coming, so yeah. But we saw it at school a while back and i didn't see it then (was slightly different, but the same idea)
wow! saw the bear and got the passes. thought it was going to be 14 cos i wasnt sure if i missed on while the ber came on
Reply 32
Sorry...Alright...Well...
Lol, I understood the concept. I just meant why a moonwalking bear, and not something else, like a line-dancing bird per se? :smile:

Sorry I didn't clarify that :biggrin:

Ah fair enough, well, because moonwalking bears are awesome :tongue:
hobo06
Ah fair enough, well, because moonwalking bears are awesome :tongue:

Quite true. Quite true indeed. :smile:
Got the number of passes right as well as the moonwalking bear.
Similar thing on Brainiac here:

Reply 37
yes :proud:

but only because i've seen this before :ninja: the first time i missed the bear
Reply 38
Well I counted 13 and noticed the 'moonwalking bear' so I guess so. :tongue:

Haha, that's a great video. Only noticed a couple of things.
Reply 39
I read the description so i was kind of looking for it :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending