The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Well, I think I broke up earlier than other people (I think on the 18th March) so my 2 weeks are up!
Reply 41
We broke up on the Thursday before Good Friday, and we are going back on the 19th
Reply 42
Two Tone
We broke up on the Thursday before Good Friday, and we are going back on the 19th

i'm back to the grindstone tomorrow :frown: but at least I did some maths revision today, 3 hours of it :smile: so i'm feeling slightly more optimistic. I should revise, not stress.

Hmm, must go find some stickit notes. Bleurrgh chemistry coursework redraft left to do. :cool:
Reply 43
Well I decided I'd have a break Friday, Saturday and Sunday (past 3 days), as I had revised for every other day of the holiday. I do feel like it is going to be really stressful tomorrow.
Reply 44
NickiM
Well I decided I'd have a break Friday, Saturday and Sunday (past 3 days), as I had revised for every other day of the holiday. I do feel like it is going to be really stressful tomorrow.

Yup teachers throwing work at you, as if you don't have enough revision already (Sigh) well done for revising though.
Reply 45
Yes, I am going to be so bogged down with music work, that we haven't been given yet. Nearly done all other coursework though, but every Friday I have practice essays in 2 subjects and I am sure this is going to increase!
Reply 46
NickiM
Yes, I am going to be so bogged down with music work, that we haven't been given yet. Nearly done all other coursework though, but every Friday I have practice essays in 2 subjects and I am sure this is going to increase!

At least we get a long Summer holiday this year...full of stres about results day :eek:
Reply 47
Yes, I am going to have an awesome summer, I have so many good things planned! Hopefully if I keep busy, I'll 'forget'!!
Reply 48
NickiM
Yes, I am going to have an awesome summer, I have so many good things planned! Hopefully if I keep busy, I'll 'forget'!!

That's what i'm planning on doing, but i'll freak out in August.
Reply 49
I know, I will definitely get panicky...ARGH!
Reply 50
NickiM
I know, I will definitely get panicky...ARGH!

I'll probably end up having some kind of weird panic attack whilst everyone else is calmly getting their results. :rolleyes:
Reply 51
I somehow don't think all my friends will be calm, I will just get like I do before a music exam but worse. People will have to tell me to stop pacing up and down and to stop fiddling.
Reply 52
NickiM
I somehow don't think all my friends will be calm, I will just get like I do before a music exam but worse. People will have to tell me to stop pacing up and down and to stop fiddling.

I just go really pale and start talking gibberish. :smile:
Reply 53
Knowing me, I'll be going "I am going to fail, I've done rubbish" to anyone I see, which won't be true. Hmm, I wonder who is going to hand them out and whether there is going to be a massive queue....
Reply 54
NickiM
Knowing me, I'll be going "I am going to fail, I've done rubbish" to anyone I see, which won't be true. Hmm, I wonder who is going to hand them out and whether there is going to be a massive queue....

And everyone in front of you bursts into tears when they get their results, that could be reassuring :p:
Reply 55
Lol! I'll be the one in tears, I know I am going to cry, firstly through nerves and then through either excitement or disappointment! I don't know whether I'll want my parents there, I'll probably just go and sit in a corner and cry!!
Reply 56
NickiM
Lol! I'll be the one in tears, I know I am going to cry, firstly through nerves and then through either excitement or disappointment! I don't know whether I'll want my parents there, I'll probably just go and sit in a corner and cry!!

I think i'll end up crying, I normally do. :biggrin:
Reply 57
I tend to cry very easily when things involve exams, it is also the case I tend to beat myself up (not literally but inside, in how I think) if I do badly. I have very high expectations of myself.
Reply 58
gcses are really not worth getting stressed over. the exams are really easy and even if an exam seems/seemed really hard after youd taken it it is more than likely youll come out wiht a good mark as the government need to make it seem like the nation is getting cleverer so the grade boundaries get lower and lower and more and more people are allocated the top marks.
Reply 59
laura789
the exams are really easy

I am not sure I am going to be finding my Maths GCSE easy!

Latest