The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is nothing i like better than sniffing a bit of coke, drink 10 cans, destroy a park bench and then steal an old womans car.

Why dont older people do anything but moan and have a go at the youth of today???
And grown adults don't do any of that?
Reply 3
Risk-taking behaviour is *apparently* a consequence of the development of the brain that takes place during adolescence.
In order to find their place in the world, if you haven't tested yourself to your limits how can you truly know who you are?
Because we're young and foolish - looking for excitement and adventure. Only later we get to know the consequences of our actions.
Because they're teenagers
Its what they do. Besides not all teenagers are like it. I'm still a teenager and I've never been like that.
Teenagers have to learn from their mistakes the hard way
Reply 7
because it's fun
you're anon because your ashamed about not living
Reply 8
King CalZ

Why dont older people do anything but moan and have a go at the youth of today???

plus one

anyway sorry if i dont reply, im just off out to do a bit of robbing wiv da homies, then i might broaden out into a bit of mugging and hopefully round the night off with some common assault.
Reply 9
I think you've been watching too much Skins.
Reply 10
Why do all people do such stupid things?

They know the consequences... yet they continue to post anti-adolescent remarks on a forum dedicated to students.

Besides, living up to age-related stereotypes is a right laugh.
Hey! You were a teenager once! Okay, spit it out... what stupid things have you done?

I haven't done any of the things you've mentioned. :h:
Anonymous
Like drugs, binge-drinking, destroying stuff, stealing and all?

They know the consequences, but they continue to act stupid...why?

Because you are prejudiced, and clearly an idiot.
Reply 13
because being a teenager is ******* awesome and dull people should DIAF
Because it's fun to do for most people
so what, its called life, and that how we all learn
Reply 16
you only live once....make the best of it!
Reply 17
Experimentation is fun :smile:
Reply 18
Stupid doesn't mean it isn't fun.
Reply 19
do you tar your mum with that same brush

Latest

Trending

Trending