The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
haven't looked at my books yet and I need AAB for LSE....
Reply 2
I "started" on Monday, but I haven't really achieved much - learned two poems and done some tests on scholar. Today is going to be different... I hope :biggrin:
Reply 3
On and off. Very casually. Don't think I've taken anything in. I don't know if it's amusing or worrying that I fretted and studied over SGs a great deal more at this time last year than I am about Highers right now... oh well.
Reply 4
I've studied for History and Chem, but, I'm only going over stuff I really don't know...lol. I'm not even going to bother with computing...

But yah, really casual.
Reply 5
I've done absolutely nothing :|
Reply 6
Um, only started rereading Romeo and Juliet but haven't even started Act2 yet.... Was planning on getting it all read by tomorrow! (one act a day, today I should be on act 4....)

Argh! but not much other than the first bullet point or 2 of Directed Writing in french!!! It's too hard :frown:
I done tons before Christmas and light stuff since. I really need to motivate myself to finish my Advanced Drama Folio, since I don't Drama to get into Uni, I feel unmotivated to actually just finish it
Reply 8
My first exam isn't until the 15th may so i will probably start on the 14th may...The funny thing is, I amn't joking.
Reply 9
MrAwesome
My first exam isn't until the 15th may so i will probably start on the 14th may...The funny thing is, I amn't joking.

I done that last year for English, it didn't pay off...

Although I did do some beforehand, just the majority of it the day before!
Reply 10
Ive got an uncontional... So I've not lifted a book. Its really really really bad!!! I will work... eventually. I don't want bad results even if i am into uni.
Unconditional hasn't helped my motivation so i've done nothing. Hate school and hate the subjects that i'm doing and can't wait to get out!

Hopefully next week i'll start...we'll see.
Reply 12
dreamyeyed
Unconditional hasn't helped my motivation so i've done nothing. Hate school and hate the subjects that i'm doing and can't wait to get out!

Hopefully next week i'll start...we'll see.

Might've asked you this before, but what did you get last year for entry in to Glasgow for Business? I should've applied and tried my luck :frown:

Ohwell, at least I got offers to Strathclyde which is still in Glasgow :biggrin:
javjamoll
Might've asked you this before, but what did you get last year for entry in to Glasgow for Business? I should've applied and tried my luck :frown:

Ohwell, at least I got offers to Strathclyde which is still in Glasgow :biggrin:

Last year i got AAAAB. Don't think this year's results will match that!
i have done nothing! i am going to start from today... hopefully!
Reply 15
I have a very structured study plan i made . . . that sits and mocks me on my pin board . I really need to start !!
Since Monday i have been saying to myself that i will revise about 4 hours a day - well, so far it aien't happened :frown: Lucky to have done that over the week :| but I've been busy with AH reports/folio work, either of which isn't included in my Edinburgh offer! I REALLY need to crack maths.

The only way i think revision will happen if my internet and sky get cut off for the next month so i have no excusses but to revise :P
I did about 2 hours of physics a couple days ago. On the upside, I have only two subjects to revise for, really (physics and maths). Planning on cranking that up to maybe three hours per weekday next week (pah, who am I kidding?!)...
Reply 18
Been working through Maths past papers and done an English close reading so far. Going to a maths revision course next week, too. Going to work on Business Management past papers and maybe do a few French and Spanish listening papers and directed writings.
I'm trying, really. Done a fair bit of Maths, a little Chemistry, absolutely no English. Made up a list of what I have to do for each, and AH English is an utter bitch to revise for. Having to get AAA isn't too hot either.

Latest

Trending

Trending