The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No, I look down on the majority of people who do. It seems so. Sheepish.
Why do you hate me?
I don't look down upon them at all.
I wasnt out, because im working?
Do you look down on me, cause i wasnt out?
but in my defense i was working in a bar, serving lots of drunk people till 4.30am, so i think that makes me ok, becuase if i wasnt at work i would be out!
I love to look down on people who dont look down on people, there just weird!
Reply 44
rajandkwameali
Why is it retarded?

it means they are geeks with no friends. people with no friends are lesser people. :wink:

Then why are you wasting a thread talking about lesser people?

Or you using this whole thread to cover up some insecurity of yours? Cmon dude, you can tell us, we won't bite. :yep:
Reply 45
Personel choice/preference mate. Each to their own and all that.
Reply 46
Of course not, people like different things. I'd rather stay in with friends and watch a film or something.
rajandkwameali

I think they are sad-arse losers, personally. What about you?

I am one of them. I hate clubs and ****. I spend my time going to museums, rock climbing, country walks, usually always alone. I personally don't have a problem with people like myself, and if i look down upon anything it is on people like yourself, who form these idiotic opinions of people just because they are not like yourself.

Long live individualism.

blue.
Reply 48
I'm 19, I don't go to nightclubs or discos often. I generally find them hellish places. Pub-Bar, yes. Thumping rubbish music in a room full of sweating men and 2 bimbos isn't my thing.
Reply 49
I don't see why people have to "look down" on others. Looking fown on young people not going to bars/clubs is sad but so is looking down on people because they DO go to bars/clubs. Some people think they're too good for clubbing/knock it before even trying it.
daytona01
Then why are you wasting a thread talking about lesser people?

Or you using this whole thread to cover up some insecurity of yours? Cmon dude, you can tell us, we won't bite. :yep:

what? why should i tell you people anything?

No one has given me a good reason why NOT going to bars/clubs does not make somebody a nerd.
No.
MrPhil
I don't see why people have to "look down" on others. Looking fown on young people not going to bars/clubs is sad but so is looking down on people because they DO go to bars/clubs. Some people think they're too good for clubbing/knock it before even trying it.

it means they don't like to have fun, and un-fun people are nerdy and inferior.
Reply 53
you're very judgemental. Not a good quality, not everyone is like you and thank goodness for that!
Erm :lolwut:
Clubbing is a bit overrated and quite expensive anyway. There are probably many other things that you don't do that other people will wonder why you don't do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending