The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i've only done my german oral and the role play was a lot harder than expected but i think it was just my role play, luck of the draw i guess
Yeah, my Spanish oral was today, and my c roleplay was hard, but it went really well, that is the only exam so far to have gone well!
x
Reply 3
nice i hope you're wrong and they're all easy ones to come
Easy = high grade boundaries
Hard = low grade boundaries

Conclusion = No need to worry.

I've only done RE, French Oral so far.. But GCSE's are simpless to me. If you think about it, nothing really technical to learn.
Reply 5
Sorry if this doesn't fit in with the thread but. i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find chemistry audio notes for unit 1?
:biggrin:
except bbc bitesize ofc.
!!!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 6
PE-short course- was so0 hard
It wasn't the questions it was how they were worded
You'de read a question a couple of times and you'de be like...WHAT?!?
I found last years papers so much easier than the ones I've done this year.
Especially RE, some plain stupid questions came up *sighs*

Oh well, we'll have to wait and see!
I've only done Spanish so far, so I couldn't really comment outside of that; however, I found that the orals were much harder this year than they were last year (especially the C Roleplays on Edexcel), but the reading and listening were, in fact, reasonably easy.
Reply 9
proud nd luvin it
Yeah, my Spanish oral was today, and my c roleplay was hard, but it went really well, that is the only exam so far to have gone well!
x

Exam board?

If it was Edexcel, everyone found the role plays really easy
Rimmiie
Exam board?

If it was Edexcel, everyone found the role plays really easy

Normally the c roleplays are relatively easy, but there are a couple of solid ones, and I think I got one of them this year. :cool:
Reply 11
proud nd luvin it
Normally the c roleplays are relatively easy, but there are a couple of solid ones, and I think I got one of them this year. :cool:

Yeah i know, depends how lucky you get

I got these easy ones on how im ill on a beach and my b roleplay was a bit of a joke....say your tired and you want to take a shower....

I'm just happy i never got those police reports or "I left my bag yadda yadda."
I don't want them to be hard. I want them to be p*ss easy!

Latest