The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Anyone staying at the old mill 2015-2016?

Looking for flat mates, Anyway hi I'm Rebecca I will be a second year art student when I move in.
Have you already made a booking for the place? I was looking into accommodation for 15/16 and stumbled upon the Old Mill place as well. I emailed them about a viewing but haven't got a reply. Not sure how it works with the flatmates one, I just thought we were randomly assigned flat mates.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by chunyangooi
Have you already made a booking for the place? I was looking into accommodation for 15/16 and stumbled upon the Old Mill place as well. I emailed them about a viewing but haven't got a reply. Not sure how it works with the flatmates one, I just thought we were randomly assigned flat mates.

It kinda works like that or if you already know someone you can be placed with them. They let you pick if you want a mix sexed flat or not and the year of study preference/course.

You currently in Dundee? :smile:
Yeah I just got here last September haha I checked their website a few options have already been sold out though! How about you are you currently here as well?
Original post by chunyangooi
Yeah I just got here last September haha I checked their website a few options have already been sold out though! How about you are you currently here as well?

Yeah same just moved up last September still in first year.

Sorry for late reply.
Reply 5
I'm Chloe, I'm moving into the old mill in september :smile: I was in dundee halls this year and found all my flatmates in the facebook group before we moved in but there doesn't seem to be anything like that for the old mill
Anyone still looking for a flat to share, we are looking for 2 flatmates to share a house where is very need Dundee University. Keep in touch!
Reply 7
I'm still looking for a flat. Anyone is for old mill?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Old mill, block C, second floor, flat 44 anyone?
Reply 9
Old mill block D First floor flat 4, is anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by waheedaR
Hey I'm in that same flat as you!

That's so awesome!! Where are you from? What are you going to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending