The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds The Plaza 2015

Hello, Is anyone living in The Plaza in Leeds in September 2015 ?

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, is this university accommodation or private? :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Both really , It's partly private but some universities like Leeds beckett own a number of the rooms
Ah okay, in that case I've moved this thread to the Leeds Beckett Uni forum. :smile:
Reply 4
I want to stay there but its only giving me the option to stay on the 1st floor and i dont want that:frown:
Reply 5
Original post by annabevan
I want to stay there but its only giving me the option to stay on the 1st floor and i dont want that:frown:

hahaha i'm on the first floor!! maybe we're roomies
Reply 6
Haha what block? I haven't booked yet though:frown:
Reply 7
Haha what block? I haven't booked yet though:frown:

Block D :smile: already have 3 others girls in my flat!
Reply 8
Aww no way that's the one I was going to book on! It's giving me floor 3 now, what uni you going to?
Reply 9
Aww no way that's the one I was going to book on! It's giving me floor 3 now, what uni you going to?

Leeds Beckett :smile: you?
Same ☺️
Reply 11
Hi guys,

I found a facebook group here for this. Anyone else in Block D?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1552294985045579/
Reply 12
Same ☺️

did u end up booking it? :smile:
I'm Staying in The Plaza Block D room 180
Reply 14
Block D, flat 168 anyone?
Original post by Roving Fish
Hiya, is this university accommodation or private? :smile:

I think it's private, owned by Unite Students. I'm pretty sure that its not just Leeds Beckett students that can live here, students from University of Leeds as well
Reply 16
I'm wanting to go for plaza but apparently there isn't many first years there or something???? can someone clarify this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jorduun
I'm wanting to go for plaza but apparently there isn't many first years there or something???? can someone clarify this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard that anywhere. I have a friend, a first year, who lives there currently and they said there's quite a few first years living there
Reply 18
When i go on the unite students website and click the plaza it says sold out??? it can't be sold out already can it 😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jorduun
When i go on the unite students website and click the plaza it says sold out??? it can't be sold out already can it ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try booking from the uni's own website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending