The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Achmed's

Scroll to see replies

Alive
... my new favourite sauce combination of one half of ketchup, one half of his crazy mint sauce/mayonnaise combination.

I'll have to try that some time. I'm currently a devotee of plain mayonnaise, with the occasional detour in favour of chili sauce.
CarneLevare
Bourgeois as fukkkk.

There is but one kebab van and Ali is its prophet.

This man speaks the truth!
Reply 42
oh... apparently ahmed was done for selling drugs and is now banged up...
Reply 43
El Stevo
oh... apparently ahmed was done for selling drugs and is now banged up...

Really? Ooops :s-smilie: Are you sure though?
Reply 44
twas put to me by two independent people... and i swear i heard it before as well.... who knows.
Ahmed was in his usual spot last night. I quizzed him about the rumours regarding his disappearance. According to him, he wasn't shut down for health and safety reasons, and he wasn't arrested for drug dealing. He was on holiday in Morocco. So who knows? I trust him though. :wink:
cyberdrummer
Ahmed was in his usual spot last night. I quizzed him about the rumours regarding his disappearance. According to him, he wasn't shut down for health and safety reasons, and he wasn't arrested for drug dealing. He was on holiday in Morocco. So who knows? I trust him though. :wink:

Mehdis wasnt there though. I had to go to Hassans. It was terrible. My reserve kebab van is definatley hussains atm/
Reply 47
Turdburger
Mehdis wasnt there though. I had to go to Hassans. It was terrible. I have no tastebuds, though.

FYP
Where is Medhis!!!! He hasnt been here for nearly a week

Back up plan is Hussains / Ahmeds when I move back to college if he doesnt come back.
Went to Ahmed's for post-Baby Love chips the other night & was pleasantly surprised -- good size portions & no worse than Hassan's, quality-wise.
Reply 50
El Stevo
Houssain's?

What about the Gourmet Burger Kitchen van that seems to pop up next to Houssain's? I nearly creamed myself when at 2 am I foun I could get a medium/well organic burger on a half Ciabatta with sun ripened organic tomatoes and mature English cheddar.

*drools*
I've heard it is only there on Thurs/Fri/Sat or something? I really really want to try this! Anyone know about days/times definitively? And is it expensive? I doubt I'd have £6 to spare at the end of night ahaha.
Reply 51
*Katie*
*drools*
I've heard it is only there on Thurs/Fri/Sat or something? I really really want to try this! Anyone know about days/times definitively? And is it expensive? I doubt I'd have £6 to spare at the end of night ahaha.

It was there... Monday (passed it) and Tuesday (went there) and last night (flatmate went there), the other Thursday. So I guess most of the time. £3.50 for a cheeseburger with loads of salad and stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending