The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Alas, potatoes aren't taxis.

Have you tried taking an Uber?
Bye :hello:

Wait, does leaving mean you're gonna rebuke your modship?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Have you tried taking an Uber?

You mean a Tuber?
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
You mean a Tuber?

:lol: :five:

They're cheap as chips anyway, so what can you expect?
Original post by 0to100
Bye :hello:

Wait, does leaving mean you're gonna rebuke your modship?

A TSR user account is for Christmas. A Modship is for ever.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
A TSR user account is for Christmas. A Modship is for ever.

That's not how the real world works. That's not how any of this works. Move your feet, lose your seat :colone:
Good luck with the masters and have fun. :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is a sad/exciting/happy update from me. :bl:

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to university to do a masters (:woo: and also :afraid: and also :sad:) so the last week in July will be my last week as part of the Community Team. I know this is fairly early but I have some annual leave between now and then and I wanted to make sure people have enough notice, because I'm often tagged in for things and after that time I won't be able to help :eek3:

I've has such an awesome two/two and a half years here at TSR working with the community and our support team. It's definitely the end of an era for me and I'll miss you all :grouphugs: I love what this site does and how it gives people the opportunity to get advice and help where they wouldn't otherwise. I have coincidentally met people who have used TSR in the wild, and they are always really keen to let me know just how helpful it has been for them. :smile:

I'm sure this won't be a final goodbye and I will still be around :colone: (inb4: see you in postgrad when you're having a masters related meltdown :lol:)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shh:

If anyone's got any questions about anything, please let me know :woo:

Puddles

Spoiler

Not that I'm slow or don't visit much outside of my own fitness blog...

Good luck with everything. Was good working with you in Brighton back in the good old days...

Latest

Trending

Trending