The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

The British people are unattractive stereotype.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
he's coming to tickle your nipple

It wasn't so much the pictures but the "absolute sex gods" that make me burst into laughter.
Original post by Longshot003
It wasn't so much the pictures but the "absolute sex gods" that make me burst into laughter.

why you laughing at the truth??
Take away the bad fashion and (for women) reduce the level of make up and (for men) the beards that look ridiculous, and I think British people are as attractive on average as many countries. Unfortunately the excessive make up, silly beards on men and lack of stylish clothing make them less attractive.
Original post by retro_turtles
why you laughing at the truth??

xD
Original post by Longshot002
It is a stereotype, I've seen it a lot of times on the internet.

True
and yet none of our detractors actually gtfo here.
Original post by Griffin Rebirth
and yet none of our detractors actually gtfo here.

What?
Original post by Longshot003
What?

Could immigrants not go to France or Sweden instead? After all they are nearer to eastern europe and these other sources of mass immigration.
Original post by Griffin Rebirth
Could immigrants not go to France or Sweden instead? After all they are nearer to eastern europe and these other sources of mass immigration.

What's that got to do with it?
This guy is so good looking he felt the need to come on here and make a comment about 65 million people being ugly. What a sad insecure ugly life you must live!
You're seeing attractive people in London because London is full of tourists and immigrants. Leave London and you'll get a better indication of how unattractive British people are. Two thirds of Brits are obese or overweight, people in London eat better and exercise than people in other parts of the UK. There's an international dating site called 'Beautiful People'. You get to join based on how attractive you are, unsurprisingly barely any Brits make the grade. Don't despair, looks aren't everything.
I actually do think us brits are pretty ****ing ugly

Latest

Trending

Trending