The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MsFahima
Not really enjoying Dany's character rn. I am waiting for the Arya and Jon reunion!!!

That might be a little tricky since Jon is out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie
That might be a little tricky since Jon is out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! But like I am still waiting for it, whenever that happens.
Original post by MsFahima
I know! But like I am still waiting for it, whenever that happens.

If it happens
Who else feels extremely scared for the remaining sand snakes now in the hands of two of the worst people in westeros-cersei and euron
#RIPSNAKES There is definitively going to be an extremely gruesome death later on, and i'm sure the mountain is going to have something to do with it, just to get ellaria sand even more pissed...and well, dead.
Can't wait to see Dany get killed to be honest. She's annoyingly arrogant.
The Daenerys thing is deliberate and they want to make it more ambiguous, who is the right side and also more dramatic by making Cersei seem a bit more sympathetic and in with a chance. Starks notwithstanding.
Original post by Beccarella123
Who else feels extremely scared for the remaining sand snakes now in the hands of two of the worst people in westeros-cersei and euron

For "expert" fighters they really suck.
That is true but the way euron just showed up and started hacking people, I don't blame them although i'm pretty sure it's the choice of weapon too. Like no, a whip is not going to save you in this very moment.it's so obvious that they left only one daughter of ellaria alive with her. It's a kind of 'karma's a *****' moment for cersei who lost myrcella which was basically her last hope and child. And also ellaria is going to watch another person she loves die which is really sad, I guess.
Ellaria better have some special lipstick left and try her best to seduce Euron 😂
nahhhh, you can totally see Euron's only got eyes for cersei(and the crown) and plus, cersei would kill them both gladly, if ellaria tried that.
I hundred pecernt want Euron to be into cersei anyway since it will make jaime jealous and 'see the light' that is Brienne of Tarth.

Original post by IamJacksContempt
Ellaria better have some special lipstick left and try her best to seduce Euron 😂
Euron is going to meet Jamie again.

That should be funny:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Euron is going to meet Jamie again.

That should be funny:biggrin:

Wait, when did they first meet?
Original post by littlenorthernlass

Either during the Greyjoy rebellion (no idea if they actually met or just saw each other) or when Euron proposed to Cersei. =l
Original post by Beccarella123

Not scared at all because their story was proper ****. After oberyn anything to do with the guys from dhorne has been absolutely lame. The bodyguard of Doran kept getting hinted that he would fight like a badass in S6 and he got immediately stabbed in the back and they did nothing for the rest of the season.
I can see Dany ending up a little to much like her brother and maybe her father causing everyone to turn against her eventually.
Original post by littlenorthernlass

First episode when Cersei invited him to Kings Landing. Was hilarious.
Original post by Guru Jason
I can see Dany ending up a little to much like her brother and maybe her father causing everyone to turn against her eventually.

She's walked the line a few times over the series however that is why she has painted as somebody ruthless enough to take and keep the throne while being caring and kind enough to be loved.

It's also why some believe she could end up with John since their potentially complete each other.
Guys, just thinking but what will happen with Theon now?

It is clear he is a coward after what happened with Ramsey because he has abandoned both his sister during the last episode but also killed Ramsey so, kinda has an issue where we don't know where his loyalty lies?

Do you think anyone will take him onto their side after this?
Original post by Scienceisgood
Either during the Greyjoy rebellion (no idea if they actually met or just saw each other) or when Euron proposed to Cersei. =l

Original post by Rk2k14
First episode when Cersei invited him to Kings Landing. Was hilarious.

Oh yeah :doh:

Latest